Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat?

This is a discussion on LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i havent said bp is the best class.(because it is not)[/b] It's just an example on your post ......
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

i havent said bp is the best class.(because it is not)[/b]
    It's just an example on your post ...

Goliath

wow million 200k np i left the server half a year ago and i had 500 k :x and we got 75 at same time a.q

Banned

There is no such thing as the "best" class...

there is only the best class for pk situation.

no but u know why , the most ppl dont have ur gear that ur using , not by far..
    and still, dunno if lvl 80 rogue overpowered, last time ive fought a friends of mine wich had a 80 sin, he even was better geared.
    and me as 73 sin still won once :S ( i got no special items.. )[/b]
    i think fivestar and betterr do... and he beat both of em (only time i will ever give u public props locks :P)

to bad he cant keep that damn info to himself!!!!!!

MillionVoices

wow million 200k np i left the server half a year ago and i had 500 k :x and we got 75 at same time a.q[/b]
    ive had like 180k since november. I kind of dont play KO alot lol . But i made like 4k last night in CZ In few hrs.

You see i can go to a war and make like 10k Solo easy. But I havent gone to a Lunar since December also. I prefer to make my NPS in CZ

Banned

and lmao, atm I dont even have shell +8 set, or uniques +1, not even full uniqued up +0. Lower ap then my 75 lvl sins

Its not overpowered rogues, everyone at 80 is overpowered.

warriors 1500+ ac 3k ap and 10k hp, that spike of mine does not do shit to that

priests with their new mofo debuffs, and insane hp heals and stats as usual, mages more stunning and annoying then ever.

Buut I wont lie, 80 rogue is loads of fun

Its usefull in those 8 vs 1 situations, where there could be this noob in party, with full plate or whatever, target him out, and kill him, and then its 7 vs 1, armor cancellation, and all those skills, problem is using them all, I sorta almost forget I have all these skills, and dont use them enough

EDIT: Picture is coming soon, quick paint thing

lol you're level 75 but you look like a lvl 55 turk rogue. hxb ftl![/b]

so true, i was looking at that ss and like asking myself wtf is that, lvl 75 with hxb n chitin, anyways i hope ur hxb is +9

i think rogues are overpowered when they use critical point, if they dont use it they are nothing..
    once i got hitted for 2900 dmg on 1200 ac and after that a spike with like 1500 dmg and then ur dead in 2 secs Oo

Archer ftw
    i used to play sin but i tend to have more fun as archer

Destructo

Imo each class is same good if you know to play with it ofcourse.[/b]
    +1, no class is completely overpowered, every class has its advantages and disadvantages at lvl 80. Warriors have high def, high hp, hit semi hard but not as hard as rogue. Rogues have critical point and armor cancellation to make up for there lower def. Priests have duffs to make up for there lower def and hp. Mages have stun and long range attacks to make up for there low def and low hp.

Every class is balanced and no class is "overpowered" its all dependent on how you play that class.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

no but u know why , the most ppl dont have ur gear that ur using , not by far..
    and still, dunno if lvl 80 rogue overpowered, last time ive fought a friends of mine wich had a 80 sin, he even was better geared.
    and me as 73 sin still won once :S ( i got no special items.. )[/b]
    I beat ppl who have better gear than me too... is what im saying... like FlVESTAR, beterr, HadinReloaded, mythsaint, MrtGlr etc.

+1, no class is completely overpowered, every class has its advantages and disadvantages at lvl 80. Warriors have high def, high hp, hit semi hard but not as hard as rogue. Rogues have critical point and armor cancellation to make up for there lower def. Priests have duffs to make up for there lower def and hp. Mages have stun and long range attacks to make up for there low def and low hp.

Every class is balanced and no class is "overpowered" its all dependent on how you play that class.[/b]
    yeah yeah everyone except archers right? <_<

Why must archers always get the short end of the stick...
    Why must everyone get a kickass skill at 80 and we only get a ks arrow...

wawh

Why must everyone get a kickass skill at 80 and we only get a ks arrow...[/b]
    cause archer is a support class? :mellow:

and at that post 2 posts above me

priest dont have low hp or do they have low defense!
    and warriors hit semi hard, LOL they probably hit harder than rogues with spike, at higher lvl tho

anyway, this game is party base, you cant say 1 class is stronger than another, it probably has it reasons! cause this game has a party pk system!, ppl tend to forget that sometimes

MillionVoices

Why must everyone get a kickass skill at 80 and we only get a ks arrow...[/b]
    If archer had 400% dmg at 80. I wouldve acutally gone to 80.

sub

Assassins to have powerful attack, but they have to wait for cool down to use skills again.
    Priests / Warriors dont have cool down on skills, so can spam med high attack.
    Mages have dot damage on some skills, and can shoot from distance.
    Archers can shoot from distance.

All classes have their advantages in PK, it just how well u are equipped and how good u r at playing that class.

Correct me if i am, but haven&#39;t had chance to play any high lvl characters over 70, so my points might be useless, but would work for DCZ.

kibal

sin is best class in game ty bb[/b]

Dont think so ,bp is the best at least in 1vs1s .

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast