Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat?

This is a discussion on LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In party play a party of 80 warriors with party healers is probably the strongest...rogues are just good at soloing/stealingdrops/running...
Page: 6

IllusionS

In party play a party of 80 warriors with party healers is probably the strongest...rogues are just good at soloing/stealingdrops/running

If archer had 400% dmg at 80. I wouldve acutally gone to 80.[/b]
    They will either have to implement a new skill or up dark pursuer yet again once the servers get old enough. Archers won't even be good for support as soon as the jewelry flood that will come with the new patch hits...

Or just give us the damn siege bow already, not these new crap unique bows with lower ap! Helenid sucks, it doesnt count!

I beat ppl who have better gear than me too... is what im saying... like FlVESTAR, beterr, HadinReloaded, mythsaint, MrtGlr etc.[/b]
    That's funny robin what character are you on now? You lost to black_knight on F9DeviL so you'll have to be on one hell of a character to those people.

btw before you go off on another post in some random topic. YOU ARE NOT F9, F9 will always be myself Alex and Eric. You showed up while we'd all quit and developed this massive ego that I have no idea where it came from.

I'm sick of replying to pm's of people saying to caused shit with them. Clean up your act or stop using our name.

- back on topic

80 Sins aren't that over powered it's just part of the game that wont change no matter how much you complain.

Banned

That's funny robin what character are you on now? You lost to black_knight on F9DeviL so you'll have to be on one hell of a character to those people.

btw before you go off on another post in some random topic. YOU ARE NOT F9, F9 will always be myself Alex and Eric. You showed up while we'd all quit and developed this massive ego that I have no idea where it came from.

I'm sick of replying to pm's of people saying to caused shit with them. Clean up your act or stop using our name.
    - back on topic

80 Sins aren't that over powered it's just part of the game that wont change no matter how much you complain.[/b]

Didnt he spend like 2 months getting your acc to lvl 79? I should remember cuz anytime i pmed him to do something he was lvling "your" acc : /... at least thank the guy for that .

should be minding my own business but... all the lvling he did was just ridiculous.

Didnt he spend like 2 months getting your acc to lvl 79? I should remember cuz anytime i pmed him to do something he was lvling "your" acc : /... at least thank the guy for that .
    should be minding my own business but... all the lvling he did was just ridiculous.[/b]
    the account is 78.00 not 79.

When I stopped playing actively the account was roughly level 75/76 as far as I can remember. The leveling robin did was split between himself and will and occasionally Alex.

From what I know will did an insane amount of exp on the character, so no I wont credit robin with all of it. I didn't have a problem with him till I came and heard about some of the shit he was spreading.

No one held a gun to his head and demanded he exped the character. People need to get this straight, if you are let on to a character by someone to mess around with it or for what ever reason you can not be forced to do anything on it.

I wont thank him for shit all, from what i saw the crap i had to talk my way out of out weighed the exp.

He's more than welcome if he wants to delevel it the amount he gained if that's what you want?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

- back on topic

80 Sins aren't that over powered it's just part of the game that wont change no matter how much you complain.[/b]
    funny i remember Black_Knight wearing like 95 spearD when i lost to him? maybe u should ask him what happened when he took it off? kkthnx

no im not F9... I have this sig becuz i was playing it... havent bothered to take it off and if that concerns u ill take the damn thing out

i didnt cause shit with any1 except for that oSTUo faggot who seemed to have hated me from the day i started playing ur character

o and just wondering... WHEN DID i claim to be F9 in this topic? No? oh ok... tbh i think its u who has an ego problem

I did most of the leveling from 74 or 75 watever it was until 78, on lvl 77 i got 24% in one day, 28% counting the time i spent after 24 hours were up just to get it to 78 before it ran out of prem. Alex is in the military so he didnt do much which was fine, Willy did do quite abit but he had a job and didnt have as much time as I did. I dont give a shit about F9 anymore you can keep it at the lvl it is now consider it a gift. I have no desire to delvl it at all, I had fun playing and pking on it when I did

O ya if im so bad how come after i stopped playing the character and u started playing it again i got messages on msn asking why it was so easy to kill F9 now in CZ?

Anyways im done dealing with you. I got better things to do than bitch about the past. Have fun messing around in CZ on ur character. To be honest im pretty happy about being done dealing with all the bullshit i had to put up with playing F9, I got flak from everyone about anything from the moment i started playing it. Now I can play the damn game without every1 in my fucking face at least. (Which is one reason I'm not telling ppl on forums which character I play on nowadays)

/on_topic

Id have to agree with you there... it ain't gonna change, and if u got a problem with it get over it. But I'm pretty sure the game designers tried to make it as even as possible

Destructo

priest dont have low hp or do they have low defense!
    and warriors hit semi hard, LOL they probably hit harder than rogues with spike, at higher lvl tho[/b]
    paper BPs have low def... INTs are support so i didnt talk about them. Priests have lower hp than warriors.

At the same lvl, the majority of the time a rogue will hit harder with spike than a warrior, but since warriors can spam then they will do more dmg, but not always hit harder.

Banned

funny i remember Black_Knight wearing like 95 spearD when i lost to him? maybe u should ask him what happened when he took it off? kkthnx

no im not F9... I have this sig becuz i was playing it... havent bothered to take it off and if that concerns u ill take the damn thing out

i didnt cause shit with any1 except for that oSTUo faggot who seemed to have hated me from the day i started playing ur character

o and just wondering... WHEN DID i claim to be F9 in this topic? No? oh ok... tbh i think its u who has an ego problem
    I did most of the leveling from 74 or 75 watever it was until 78, on lvl 77 i got 24% in one day, 28% counting the time i spent after 24 hours were up just to get it to 78 before it ran out of prem. Alex is in the military so he didnt do much which was fine, Willy did do quite abit but he had a job and didnt have as much time as I did. I dont give a shit about F9 anymore you can keep it at the lvl it is now consider it a gift. I have no desire to delvl it at all, I had fun playing and pking on it when I did

O ya if im so bad how come after i stopped playing the character and u started playing it again i got messages on msn asking why it was so easy to kill F9 now in CZ?
    Anyways im done dealing with you. I got better things to do than bitch about the past. Have fun messing around in CZ on ur character. To be honest im pretty happy about being done dealing with all the bullshit i had to put up with playing F9, I got flak from everyone about anything from the moment i started playing it. Now I can play the damn game without every1 in my fucking face at least. (Which is one reason I'm not telling ppl on forums which character I play on nowadays)

/on_topic

Id have to agree with you there... it ain't gonna change, and if u got a problem with it get over it. But I'm pretty sure the game designers tried to make it as even as possible[/b]

That was a good come back i admit
    i know your char name... money plz

on topic:
    Combo is a variable when it comes to which class is best

/on_topic

Id have to agree with you there... it ain't gonna change, and if u got a problem with it get over it. But I'm pretty sure the game designers tried to make it as even as possible[/b]
    As I said before no one forced you level the character so it has nothing to do with it.

And on the topic of the pm's your recieving that's funny, I haven't logged in since the original half hour I spent with raine pking since having you removed off the character. During which I managed to cement from pm's that you were an absolute twit while on the character.

Have fun destroying what ever reputation your new characters you managed to latch on to this time, wont take long will it?

noobybooby2 who on earth are you?

boo! Lvl 80 sins are nothing they r teh noob.

As I said before no one forced you level the character so it has nothing to do with it.

And on the topic of the pm's your recieving that's funny, I haven't logged in since the original half hour I spent with raine pking since having you removed off the character. During which I managed to cement from pm's that you were an absolute twit while on the character.

Have fun destroying what ever reputation your new characters you managed to latch on to this time, wont take long will it?
    noobybooby2 who on earth are you?[/b]
    lol thats a bold faced lie... ive seen sum1 on F9 pking in CZ multiple times and i know it wasnt Alex (u can ask Herb cuz many of the times he was pking with me), because he wouldnt run like a pussie... I also recall ppl telling me u were on msn at the time F9 was seen in CZ... and Alex wasnt

I can provide multiple MSN convos with the topic of the quality of F9's pk since i stopped playing if u deem it absolutely necessary

I remember my good friend Elocra telling me that he had F9 running away from him 1 on 1, a lvl 72 mage with half ass gear? LOL

yea no1 forced me to lvl the character... so as i said i dont care... have fun with it... i enjoyed playing it for the time I did

Ah naw... Ill have fun killing you some more in CZ and seeing ur ass running away from me kkthnx

From a pm:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    Or the fact that we were in spik central with that perfectchoice bullshit my god?[/b]
    I dont think racism is very becoming

joining PC wasnt my decision... it was Alex&#39;s, but I&#39;m glad he did because now im great friends with alot of these people who you refer to as spiks

o and btw could i have my +7 hp shells, my tota, and my syphioric back from ur character now? im in desperate need of pot money

u can keep the rest of the shit i had on there before u changed pw

LOL, I am on msn all the time. I work 12 hours a day and study the rest. You&#39;re full of shit since I have what 3 people from ko on my msn?

You can speak to raine if you&#39;re that interested in the last time we actually used our characters. It was for roughly 40 minutes than we found out we couldn&#39;t nation transfer we haven&#39;t logged in since.

Alex and will have been pking on and off from what I know. And i&#39;ll stand by my comment, I wouldn&#39;t want to be in that spik turk clan if you shot me ok?

I&#39;m not running for king I don&#39;t have to put up with their bullshit now do I? Keep running your mouth and making stories as you always will. You&#39;re a parasitic player constantly jumping from one characters back to another.

And please Robin if you can ever find a single person who would say you were better on F9 than myself or Eric I will probably die of shock.

Once again you&#39;re a parasite nothing further

OH SORRY I SOLD YOUR SHELLS ETC FOR POT MONEY... my bad

Banned Senior Member

:lol: 1115 ac sucks for a rogue man thats like not even +0 uniques & +7 shell lol[/b]
    I had little over 1000 ac at lvl 70 as HP build with +8 chitin and +0 uniques

And please Robin if you can ever find a single person who would say you were better on F9 than myself or Eric I will probably die of shock.[/b]
    Maybe you missed it but that seemed like the point he was making by saying "people ask me why its easy to kill f9" and "i have multiple msn logs to prove it."

Might want to befriend a paramedic for that shock.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast