Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat?

This is a discussion on LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow anyone who pk'd with me and eric back in hatred knows we didn't run from fights. Hell next to ...
Page: 7

wow anyone who pk'd with me and eric back in hatred knows we didn't run from fights. Hell next to festo I'd consider us the most suicidal players hahaha. Like with ringwraith chasing people into orc base to kill them as they went to tp out only to be exp'd

In the end all he speaks of it stories of utter bullshit, oh it's yatta the parasite has a new back?

did you know that ramen noodles with chicken flavour taste extra good if u add some chili

I'm only saying he says he can prove it. If you're confident what you say is true, call him out.

RW they have chili flavored ramen now. But yea, chili makes anything taste great.

I'm only saying he says he can prove it. If you're confident what you say is true, call him out.
    RW they have chili flavored ramen now. But yea, chili makes anything taste great.[/b]
    Alright robin, once myself and raine have returned to activity, I'll track down an equaly geared warrior and we can have it out?

Easy solution since I'm supposedly running from fights while not even having access to pc outside of my laptop you'll win this easily correct?

no chili flavored ramens in denmark so fu, and me who was gonna brand it and all now!!!! you ruined my ramen dreams.

Btw no warrior would run from a mage or lose to a mage, and i seriously doubt that matt would runn from a mage lol even if he had Dual CS

G0D

FIGHT MEEEE, MATT FIGHT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Robin you have to admit you was actually acting like you was king shit on F9. You would talk/act in-game and here as if you had been playing the character for many years.. Sadly they didn't kick you off in time, now Mattgay has to spend a shit load of time and waste his gay life re-gaining that reputation.

aren't lvl 80 warriors > rogues?

yes sir

mixxy

aren't lvl 80 warriors > rogues?[/b]
    In a crowd yeah but I doubt a warrior can win solo against sin if they are both lvl80. Critical point gives a huge advantage in 1v1s.

G0D

aren't lvl 80 warriors > rogues?[/b]
    Not all.. I'm lvl 72 and beat 3 lvl 80 warriors 1 by 1, one of them had a +9 raptor. I think lvl 80 rouges > warriors.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Not all.. I'm lvl 72 and beat 3 lvl 80 warriors 1 by 1, one of them had a +9 raptor. I think lvl 80 rouges > warriors.[/b]
    That doesn't count turks.

Turkish lvl 80 warrior equals a lvl 65 with quest jewels.

That doesn't count turks.

Turkish lvl 80 warrior equals a lvl 65 with quest jewels.[/b]

ill give you a amen to that ^^

lots of 80 but then only do skil skill skill and they hit like chikens back in the day ^^

C^^

Not all.. I'm lvl 72 and beat 3 lvl 80 warriors 1 by 1, one of them had a +9 raptor. I think lvl 80 rouges > warriors.[/b]
    He was on vent screaming I GOT THEM HAHA BUNCH OF NOOBS :P

Skittle my herooooeeeee

Couple of 80 lvl sins and ppl start to cry ? And what about alllll alllll allllll this fuuuu 80 wariors ?
    I wanna topic about them as well and flaaaame them all day long HA

zuhaha

ahahahaha

ha

Banned

Wtf when u got 75? Koxped? anyway Ghengis hits more...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast