Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat?

This is a discussion on LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To matt: no time to quote Me im just a myko player who talks to robin a bit,kiss his ass ...
Page: 8

Banned

To matt: no time to quote

Me im just a myko player who talks to robin a bit,kiss his ass for chars :P.Not tryna get in between it...

1v1 between warriors love watching em...plz invite me to arena when it happens...or record

GL to both.

im giving name of robin's char for $50

$49

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I'm gonna be a man and be the first to apologize for some of this bullshit thats happened in this topics and in other means...

I did act irrationally playing F9 on some occasions, but I was in no way trying to offend anyone in anyway... I did get some sort of ego boost by playing on the character and it had some negative reactions...

From the very first day I started playing the character I got alot of unneccassary flames from many people... The way this community has evolved, everyone is bound to come in conflict with someone else, whether that be being accused of cheating, or accusing etc. And since I was playing on a character that is so publicly magnified being the famous name that it is made my actions magnified by everyone. So I was bound to eventually come in conflict with people on F9, which was blown out of proportion by the manification of the account, and come into conflict with some people who were friends of Matt or whoever else. I'm not the only one who comes in conflict with people... Matt, you have had flame wars on the forums and ingame just as I have, Im just sorry my fights came in conflict with people you were friends with.

I didnt mean to claim in anyway to be associated with how F9 became the well-known character that it is... The popularity and fame of F9 was gained by Alex and Matt for becoming the first lvl 70 warrior, Eric to his pk skills and videos, and all 3 of them for being good kings. Many people implied by my behavior that I was associating myself with that. Maybe I unconciously did just that, but I didnt want to take anything away from them. Maybe I just wanted some recognition for something...

I got especcially cocky when Alex, Willy, and I won the kingship. I spent alot of time campaigning for it and I felt proud of becoming King. To be honest I don't know if we should have been the true winners of the election, because I got BuDDaH to vote for me not knowing that he had 500 fake accounts with which to vote for someone. I have recently found out about that and how he has rigged the past elections since that as well. But, as king i tried my hardest to make exp events and run them without the conflict of FT or bifrost. As well as have them during turk time and American time. I made mistakes as king. All 3 of us who were playing the character made mistakes during that time. One problem we had though was that we couldn't run events in A2 and A3... no matter how much cash was in the treasury we couldn't run events. It just said that there wasnt enough coin for an event. We were able to give out money so I would ussually try to have find the king or smiley contest events on those servers prior to a restart to put the money to some sort of use... Or when Alex had to go to military camp for 2 weeks in the middle of our kingship and left me an msn message saying that he had just changed the pw and that I should make sure to keep running events and etc. BUT HE FORGOT TO GIVE ME THE NEW PW!! lol

As for me attacking Matt's pk ability in this topic, it was mostly provoked by Matt's attack on me referencing the 1v1 with Black_Knight. I say truthfully that I did have those msn convos with people asking me why it was easier to kill him in CZ recently, but those discussions were in ignorance because we couldn't for sure tell that it was Matt on the account. I shouldn't have attacked Matt's playin ability, he is a very intelligent player as you can see from Eric's pk videos when Eric is playin on pam.

So I apologize for attacking Matt in that way, but I was really pissed with the bringing up of my 1v1 with BK. If any of you saw the video that Robert posted of my 1v1 with him you would have seen he was wearing 3 pieces of fp +5/20 spearD, so he demolished me obviously. When he did take the spearD off I was able to beat him. It wasnt much of a margin of victory when I did win, even tho his gear was better I was still higher lvl, so I can't say at that time I was better than he was (I dont think I was). But, ever since then I spent alot of my time practicing my timing, potting etc. and have gotten a HELLUVA lot better and I believe and know I can beat alot of people out there I would have in the past lost to. I will gladly accept any invitations to 1v1. Im not claiming to be the best or anything like that... there is always someone better than you. I just know at this time Im playing better than I have ever before and I feel kind of proud about it.

I'm tired of being under the magnifying glass of everyone which is why I haven't disclosed the name of the character I play on nowadays (Also due to the fact that I'll probably get flamed for playing it.) I just want to play this game in peace now...

I apologize to anyone I offended while playing F9. I apologize to Matt, Alex, Eric, Skittles, CooLTanG, Ready2Die, Stu, Robert aka. Black_Knight, PerfectChoice, and anyone else I acted cocky with or like a jack ass since I started playing Ares. I did act irrationally, and others acted irrationally towards me as well. Its just what happens in this damned game we play, and we all know it. I hope others can own up to things they've done just as I have, because I don't know one person from KO or in the rest of life who hasn't made a mistake and conflicted with someone in a stupid way like this.

HotAsIce

Hey Robin. That was an excellent post, took some balls to write all that shit out, and as a BC member, I'm proud of you for it. I just wish half these other cocky bastards in this game can do what we did in vent the other night.

Robin: Hey, your xxxx, that warrior I got in a fight with that one time
    Me: Yea, i tend to get in fights with a lot of people.

Thats all that was said, because when 2 people with the maturity level above a 12 year old realize that the past is the past, and life goes on, its easy just to move on. I will be the first to admit I was a prick to a lot of people, and from what i've heard happened to some of the people you've talked with, and some of the peopple I know, I'll also be the first to admit some of them damn well deserved any harsh word exchanges that may have occured.

All that being said, I'm glad we have you in our clan, and I'm glad your actively playing. Keep on keeping on, and I'll see you in vent/game baba.

On a side note, I still find it strange that Matt won't give any sort of recognition for robin levelling his character, and gaining it a TON of NP's. Who cares if he wasn't forced to do it, he still DID. Thats like a billionaire giving a bum 5 grand, and the bum turning his back on the rich guy and saying "well, I didn't MAKE you do that, so I'm not going to thank you for it." As for the PK, I told robin in vent last night about the one PK encounter I had with F9 on my level 72 mage. I got whoever was on the char to chase me outside of human base, sort of like we were going around to the back side of it, and I started sliding him. I didn't stun him too many times, but my work at sliding has improved, and its hard even for warriors to hit me 9Unless youe like hadinreloaded and glitch like a faggot turk) I almost had him redballing, and he turned around and ran straight back to his party outside of human base. So I turned around again, and a sin followed me out to the same spot. I had him stunned pretty bad, and he was redballing when all of a sudden here comes F9 again. Then his priest. of course they 3v1 me. Thats just not the shit robin did on the char because I've pk'd with him on orc side, and I think I ran into him a couple t imes after everyone in perfectchoice nation transfered.

I know this edit is sort of offtopic, but I went back and read some of the nonsense in the previous posts, and it made me a little mad.

Hey Robin. That was an excellent post, took some balls to write all that shit out, and as a BC member, I'm proud of you for it. I just wish half these other cocky bastards in this game can do what we did in vent the other night.

Robin: Hey, your xxxx, that warrior I got in a fight with that one time
    Me: Yea, i tend to get in fights with a lot of people.

Thats all that was said, because when 2 people with the maturity level above a 12 year old realize that the past is the past, and life goes on, its easy just to move on. I will be the first to admit I was a prick to a lot of people, and from what i've heard happened to some of the people you've talked with, and some of the peopple I know, I'll also be the first to admit some of them damn well deserved any harsh word exchanges that may have occured.

All that being said, I'm glad we have you in our clan, and I'm glad your actively playing. Keep on keeping on, and I'll see you in vent/game baba.[/b]
    Thanks

Banned

good job to man up robin

Banned

I'm gonna be a man and be the first to apologize for some of this bullshit thats happened in this topics and in other means...

I did act irrationally playing F9 on some occasions, but I was in no way trying to offend anyone in anyway... I did get some sort of ego boost by playing on the character and it had some negative reactions...

From the very first day I started playing the character I got alot of unneccassary flames from many people... The way this community has evolved, everyone is bound to come in conflict with someone else, whether that be being accused of cheating, or accusing etc. And since I was playing on a character that is so publicly magnified being the famous name that it is made my actions magnified by everyone. So I was bound to eventually come in conflict with people on F9, which was blown out of proportion by the manification of the account, and come into conflict with some people who were friends of Matt or whoever else. I'm not the only one who comes in conflict with people... Matt, you have had flame wars on the forums and ingame just as I have, Im just sorry my fights came in conflict with people you were friends with.

I didnt mean to claim in anyway to be associated with how F9 became the well-known character that it is... The popularity and fame of F9 was gained by Alex and Matt for becoming the first lvl 70 warrior, Eric to his pk skills and videos, and all 3 of them for being good kings. Many people implied by my behavior that I was associating myself with that. Maybe I unconciously did just that, but I didnt want to take anything away from them. Maybe I just wanted some recognition for something...

I got especcially cocky when Alex, Willy, and I won the kingship. I spent alot of time campaigning for it and I felt proud of becoming King. To be honest I don't know if we should have been the true winners of the election, because I got BuDDaH to vote for me not knowing that he had 500 fake accounts with which to vote for someone. I have recently found out about that and how he has rigged the past elections since that as well. But, as king i tried my hardest to make exp events and run them without the conflict of FT or bifrost. As well as have them during turk time and American time. I made mistakes as king. All 3 of us who were playing the character made mistakes during that time. One problem we had though was that we couldn't run events in A2 and A3... no matter how much cash was in the treasury we couldn't run events. It just said that there wasnt enough coin for an event. We were able to give out money so I would ussually try to have find the king or smiley contest events on those servers prior to a restart to put the money to some sort of use... Or when Alex had to go to military camp for 2 weeks in the middle of our kingship and left me an msn message saying that he had just changed the pw and that I should make sure to keep running events and etc. BUT HE FORGOT TO GIVE ME THE NEW PW!! lol

As for me attacking Matt's pk ability in this topic, it was mostly provoked by Matt's attack on me referencing the 1v1 with Black_Knight. I say truthfully that I did have those msn convos with people asking me why it was easier to kill him in CZ recently, but those discussions were in ignorance because we couldn't for sure tell that it was Matt on the account. I shouldn't have attacked Matt's playin ability, he is a very intelligent player as you can see from Eric's pk videos when Eric is playin on pam.

So I apologize for attacking Matt in that way, but I was really pissed with the bringing up of my 1v1 with BK. If any of you saw the video that Robert posted of my 1v1 with him you would have seen he was wearing 3 pieces of fp +5/20 spearD, so he demolished me obviously. When he did take the spearD off I was able to beat him. It wasnt much of a margin of victory when I did win, even tho his gear was better I was still higher lvl, so I can't say at that time I was better than he was (I dont think I was). But, ever since then I spent alot of my time practicing my timing, potting etc. and have gotten a HELLUVA lot better and I believe and know I can beat alot of people out there I would have in the past lost to. I will gladly accept any invitations to 1v1. Im not claiming to be the best or anything like that... there is always someone better than you. I just know at this time Im playing better than I have ever before and I feel kind of proud about it.

I'm tired of being under the magnifying glass of everyone which is why I haven't disclosed the name of the character I play on nowadays (Also due to the fact that I'll probably get flamed for playing it.) I just want to play this game in peace now...

I apologize to anyone I offended while playing F9. I apologize to Matt, Alex, Eric, Skittles, CooLTanG, Ready2Die, Stu, Robert aka. Black_Knight, PerfectChoice, and anyone else I acted cocky with or like a jack ass since I started playing Ares. I did act irrationally, and others acted irrationally towards me as well. Its just what happens in this damned game we play, and we all know it. I hope others can own up to things they've done just as I have, because I don't know one person from KO or in the rest of life who hasn't made a mistake and conflicted with someone in a stupid way like this.[/b]
    To long :/
    just say srry :/...notice i had your back during this whole thing.... SCROLLS PLZ

still selling robin's char name for $50

not $49 yatta im not stupid u cant hustle me ... think imma lose 4 quaters yea right .

lol

I don't see why your apologizing about the ego. No, I never saw you playing F9 as I played diez but how could your ego POSSIBLY be more than theirs? Matt is a cool guy from what I heard, got nothing against any of them but honestly most of the Hatred crowd has an ego that can fry an egg, and ego is totally unjustified and immature in a game to begin with. Big ego's in a game really shows how stupid some people can become even though they are considered educated. (guess wh0 I am talking ab0ut)

Good job for the apology though, shows you have a great character. Would have been nice playing with you, to bad I quit ares.

Gondy

Yo Robin

Thats pretty fucked up that they changed the PASS on your acc and kicked you out.

I would be mad as fuck. thats a fucked up thing to do. I would take everyone down with me.

<-1 Day ban expires on 10 :25 pm lol

still selling robin&#39;s char name for $50

not $49 yatta im not stupid u cant hustle me ... think imma lose 4 quaters yea right .

lol[/b]
    Na, I&#39;m selling the name for $49 :P

HotAsIce

$48.95 h34r:

I don&#39;t see why your apologizing about the ego. No, I never saw you playing F9 as I played diez but how could your ego POSSIBLY be more than theirs? Matt is a cool guy from what I heard, got nothing against any of them but honestly most of the Hatred crowd has an ego that can fry an egg, and ego is totally unjustified and immature in a game to begin with. Big ego&#39;s in a game really shows how stupid some people can become even though they are considered educated. (guess wh0 I am talking ab0ut)
    Good job for the apology though, shows you have a great character. Would have been nice playing with you, to bad I quit ares. [/b]
    We all had pretty big egos... mine was especially bad these past few months...

it wasnt my account Gondy... its theirs and they felt they had good reason to not let me play anymore... thats their decision i shouldnt be too upset about it

im not the only one guilty of this... i can guaruntee every1 in this game has been guilty of this in some way... so im just manning up and apologizing for what I did wrong

Gondy

We all had pretty big egos... mine was especially bad these past few months...

it wasnt my account Gondy... its theirs and they felt they had good reason to not let me play anymore... thats their decision i shouldnt be too upset about it

im not the only one guilty of this... i can guaruntee every1 in this game has been guilty of this in some way... so im just manning up and apologizing for what I did wrong[/b]
    thats bs.

you dont let someone onto your acc use them to lvl you and just take it away.

its just wrong. It became your account. Its pretty selfish descsion to take it away from you.

thats bs.

you dont let someone onto your acc use them to lvl you and just take it away.

its just wrong. It became your account. Its pretty selfish descsion to take it away from you.[/b]
    i never said i liked or agreed with their decision... Im just apologizing to the ppl i treated like shit when i was playing on it... for whoever i hurt and for the attitude i had for the past few months...

Banned

i never said i liked or agreed with their decision... Im just apologizing to the ppl i treated like shit when i was playing on it... for whoever i hurt and for the attitude i had for the past few months...[/b]

Ur still cocky ive had convos with u while pking :P..

o shit the truth is out
    yatta prolly know what im talkin bout

messin with ya

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast