Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat?

This is a discussion on LvL 80 Sins overpowered or wat? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; psh you guys are scammers, will sell for 40$...
Page: 9

snipelord

psh you guys are scammers, will sell for 40$

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Ur still cocky ive had convos with u while pking :P..

o shit the truth is out
    yatta prolly know what im talkin bout
    messin with ya[/b]
    I am cocky

get a damn mic and paypal me that money so i can buy u kc and prem fag

psh you guys are scammers, will sell for 40$[/b]
    I HATE YOU my name is so worth at least $100!

All that being said, I'm glad we have you in our clan, and I'm glad your actively playing. Keep on keeping on, and I'll see you in vent/game baba.

On a side note, I still find it strange that Matt won't give any sort of recognition for robin levelling his character, and gaining it a TON of NP's. Who cares if he wasn't forced to do it, he still DID. Thats like a billionaire giving a bum 5 grand, and the bum turning his back on the rich guy and saying "well, I didn't MAKE you do that, so I'm not going to thank you for it." As for the PK, I told robin in vent last night about the one PK encounter I had with F9 on my level 72 mage. I got whoever was on the char to chase me outside of human base, sort of like we were going around to the back side of it, and I started sliding him. I didn't stun him too many times, but my work at sliding has improved, and its hard even for warriors to hit me 9Unless youe like hadinreloaded and glitch like a faggot turk) I almost had him redballing, and he turned around and ran straight back to his party outside of human base. So I turned around again, and a sin followed me out to the same spot. I had him stunned pretty bad, and he was redballing when all of a sudden here comes F9 again. Then his priest. of course they 3v1 me. Thats just not the shit robin did on the char because I've pk'd with him on orc side, and I think I ran into him a couple t imes after everyone in perfectchoice nation transfered.

I know this edit is sort of offtopic, but I went back and read some of the nonsense in the previous posts, and it made me a little mad.[/b]
    thanks again

btw i need more 3 man, 1 warrior 2 mage parties! remember me, u and Tank_Mage owning it up a few nights ago? pwnage

Gimme a hatred pt and we'd rape any1 in 8vs8 or 4vs8 np.

Gimme a hatred pt and we'd rape any1 in 8vs8 or 4vs8 np.[/b]
    BITCH U BEST NOT BE TALKING SMACK :lol:

i'd rape u naked

how else could u rape someone? :S

I mean u gotta... nvm

1v1 pls :P

Inactive Member

no they not overpowered just take a lo at this vs The Umitkaran the first 80 in manes ... minute 6:10 ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peb5udSgjtg...ted&search=

When you've played warrior a few years we can go 1on1 :P cause last time i saw u on F9 at 78 or something and i was on Bk 72 u ran away from me when ur duffer died xD so go train some my young padawan

When you've played warrior a few years we can go 1on1 :P cause last time i saw u on F9 at 78 or something and i was on Bk 72 u ran away from me when ur duffer died xD so go train some my young padawan[/b]
    dont remember this

1v1 me

ill take off some of my armor

Nigga come girakon and lets 1on1 ill rape u naked if you really think you got a chance lol

dont remember this

1v1 me
    ill take off some of my armor [/b]

do that for me also

As I said before, and no it wasn't a lie. I have been on F9 for 40 minutes with raine when we first puchased gold premium and haven't been on since. Your choice to believe it or not.

The creditng with levels or np gain, as far as I know the np was already pretty fucking high at 74/75 and that was litterally what 9 months ago?

This thread is over, robin I don't have a problem with you outside of this thread but if your friends want to insinuate shit they can stfu

F9 havent gained much NP since i quit ares think we both had around 1.4-1.5m

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast