Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

lvl 83

This is a discussion on lvl 83 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by PicPicz I guess titans are the best to go 100% at 80. ty picpicz Originally Posted by ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by PicPicz View Post
    I guess titans are the best to go 100% at 80.
    ty picpicz

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    And ye, i know also that some ppl are exping and the server is not even a half year old. But still i didnt expected this kind of emptiness.
    i think thet in time the server will get more ppls thet will come and play on it atm its empty but give it few more month of chance and you will see thet he will get beeter

Quote Originally Posted by aRmal View Post
    ty picpicz

i think thet in time the server will get more ppls thet will come and play on it atm its empty but give it few more month of chance and you will see thet he will get beeter
    ye, i hope so, still seeing a small light. Atm its rly sad, cant do a sh*** ingame. The market is dead, u cant find any items on the merchants that you are looking for.
    Way to less ppl are upgrading. Nobody is buying items, have to merchant over 24hours to sell something.
    aRmal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    ye, i hope so, still seeing a small light. Atm its rly sad, cant do a sh*** ingame. The market is dead, u cant find any items on the merchants that you are looking for.
    Way to less ppl are upgrading. Nobody is buying items, have to merchant over 24hours to sell something.
    i agree with you but still im optemistic and know thet this server will be beeter i notice it evry time thet im login and merchent upgrade wanna buy items or sell items,but be sure thet the prices of merchent now are really low and when ther will be more ppls prices will go up so dont lose hope and go get tho's items thet you need in really low price

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12