Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

lvl in akara

This is a discussion on lvl in akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i belive it at least 3 guys per account make it possible .[/b] Amen brotha!! thats exactly how they did ...
Page: 17

i belive it at least 3 guys per account make it possible .[/b]

Amen brotha!! thats exactly how they did it ^^

i belive it at least 3 guys per account makes it possible .[/b]

it was only me and viik, we're in complelty opposite timezones (i go to sleep just as he wakes) and it was during summer vacation

not to mention rw, you yourslef had atleast 1 or 2? sharers, and you only hit 65 =[

Me and my family got 10 sharers and we are lvl 70 we used the extra help of a jew to so he could scam us some money also.

61 mastered

YuGiOh

hah!, they missspelled ankara soo thypical :lol:[/b]
    hahaha

lvl 44 now time for some Stargate SG-1 serries

DaKidGotSkillz

56 65%

58 30% no exp quests done.

it was only me and viik, we're in complelty opposite timezones (i go to sleep just as he wakes) and it was during summer vacation

not to mention rw, you yourslef had atleast 1 or 2? sharers, and you only hit 65 =[[/b]
    sry 66 to be right, and yes i had sharers, wasnt me who bragged bout being 60 after 3 days either ^^. I think 99% of Insanity had 2-4 sharers so they got nothing at all to brag bout. The only one who has the right to brag bout being quick on 60 is the one who lvled by himself, which rules out any1 in insanity and its subclans.

sry 66 to be right, and yes i had sharers, wasnt me who bragged bout being 60 after 3 days either ^^. I think 99% of Insanity had 2-4 sharers so they got nothing at all to brag bout. The only one who has the right to brag bout being quick on 60 is the one who lvled by himself, which rules out any1 in insanity and its subclans.[/b]
    Are we still talking shit to each other? Now, now boys... <_<

Banned

sry 66 to be right, and yes i had sharers, wasnt me who bragged bout being 60 after 3 days either ^^. I think 99% of Insanity had 2-4 sharers so they got nothing at all to brag bout. The only one who has the right to brag bout being quick on 60 is the one who lvled by himself, which rules out any1 in insanity and its subclans.[/b]

Are you seriously goin on about this? If your just gonna try to talk shit on everyone who isnt from Ares, then why dont you go back to ares? Oh wait, nobody likes you there either.

almsot 61 no exp quest done

Razorbacks12

almsot 61 no exp quest done[/b]
    /getlife

/getlife[/b]
    Maybe, just maybe he has more life than you.
    Playing 3 hours a day, having tons of sharers.
    Maybe not, but well, people talking about cheaters having no life and shit is the same. He leaves his char there koxping and goes out, GG him.

did i brag? No, somone mention&#39;d insanity and i backed up their statement, stop thinking everything is about whos best.

redevil12

did i brag? No, somone mention&#39;d insanity and i backed up their statement, stop thinking everything is about whos best.[/b]
    What da fuck ??? Why they remove ALL 3rd server to create 5 AKARA servers ? Is it to force people to re-level a new char, buying premium scroll etc ? By the way they create a new scroll : 400% xp boost (in fact it is also kell know as 400% $$$ cash boost for K2