Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

lvl in akara

This is a discussion on lvl in akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can u be so good in akara while u where by far the suckiest mage ive ever seen u ...
Page: 20

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

how can u be so good in akara while u where by far the suckiest mage ive ever seen u never went to exp and on top of that u kept whining bout boss drops[/b]
    The only time I whined was when I heard you talk in vent (no lie haha ask canz), O and about xp because it was shit to find when i played :mellow:, I never whined about boss drops, and DumpstaJuice took my ME

But its kind of funny coming from a guy who bought WE's, Rocs, IN, in girakon with usd just a few weeks into the server, and never had to do shit by himself lol, and even with that you came to the new server, I dunno because you weren't good enough for girakon? or because everyone seemed to have the same items as you now so you are just average? You sucked, you cant combo, all you can do is complain in vent like a little bitch, you dont heal, you dont cure, all you do is run into their town and expect to live. People like you cause you have big pockets and they expect you to get shit on this server to.

Good try making me look bad, you did a great job bro , I might see you ingame sometime and stop by to say hi

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i lol'd.

Steel0 is 10x the player youll ever be.[/b]
    Ty tapion, he is so stupid enough to think everyone is 60+ with full items and scrolls

I'm just a 57 lvl noobie, ur NOOB enough to let me "town"

Mp3Steelo

And if you had balls miracleboy you wouldn't town everytime you see my name.[/b]
    can't wait to see a ss of u getting owned by steelo
    and say hi to ur cl for me (juro) xD

Hydr4

The only time I whined was when I heard you talk in vent (no lie haha ask canz), O and about xp because it was shit to find when i played :mellow:, I never whined about boss drops, and DumpstaJuice took my ME

But its kind of funny coming from a guy who bought WE's, Rocs, IN, in girakon with usd just a few weeks into the server, and never had to do shit by himself lol, and even with that you came to the new server, I dunno because you weren't good enough for girakon? or because everyone seemed to have the same items as you now so you are just average? You sucked, you cant combo, all you can do is complain in vent like a little bitch, you dont heal, you dont cure, all you do is run into their town and expect to live. People like you cause you have big pockets and they expect you to get shit on this server to.

Good try making me look bad, you did a great job bro , I might see you ingame sometime and stop by to say hi[/b]
    Got any proof of me buying that shit? no? Aight then stfu and i wasnt good enough for girakon? go watch my movie u fuktard watching my movie will also proof that i do all that shit u said above so just stfu.

btw what class are u? if ur mage again il leave u alone if ur any other class i will 1v1 u and show u how sucky my combo is.

ur sword dance does all the work baby

<3 Juro

Mariuszowy

61 lvl here H symbol :P (i&#39;m only bowling, already ROC drope :P and many master items)

Banned Senior Member

Those Judge 60+ mastered thinks theyr something special cuz they rape our or Miracle troll party ... or its becouse you make 2000 dmg on me with spike and i barely can hit you 200.

Steelo has more experience then ur both clans together , thinking that you are best will kill you at end specialy if you fail to take CSW.

haleluya grobbie, we should be allies ^^

PS: almost lvl 60, let the raiding begin

Banned

im stuck at lvl 51 XD god darn premmy

and my cc is empty, and i just got the visa... and my payment is the first december >.< BARKA!

Those Judge 60+ mastered thinks theyr something special cuz they rape our or Miracle troll party ... or its becouse you make 2000 dmg on me with spike and i barely can hit you 200.

Steelo has more experience then ur both clans together , thinking that you are best will kill you at end specialy if you fail to take CSW.[/b]
    If grobs is saying some1 suck they must really really really suck...

Banned Senior Member

If grobs is saying some1 suck they must really really really suck...[/b]
    Like you hehehehe <3

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Steelo has more experience then ur both clans together , thinking that you are best will kill you at end specialy if you fail to take CSW.[/b]
    Nothin more to say +1

Like you hehehehe <3 [/b]

not me who had NYchris&#39;s chr bought for USD to get np for capes on ares because you were the trash you still are keke

If you guys really let Judg3 take castle you all fail, and so does Akara.

Ainelover

omg they are proud in beginning of server ^^

when ur lvl 75 and steel0 65 he will still pwn ur ass...