Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

lvl in akara

This is a discussion on lvl in akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Old old ko,took me 1 year for solo with no prem to lvl 52...Also I had no friends when I ...
Page: 22

CuriositY

Old old ko,took me 1 year for solo with no prem to lvl 52...Also I had no friends when I started,so..XDD
    Anyways...CSW tomorrow,let the best clan win.It will be hard because of the number of good clans there.[/b]
    It take me 1 years to get level 60 in the old Ko Lol..
    It was so long..

But 3 spot troll FTW

Ainelover

old ko didnt take that long :P only advantage u got on this expansion is quest items, good ones, otherwise its the same except the 400% scroll ^^

old ko did max 1 week for 60 :P troll trolls trolls trolls like now : D

HiyaImBest

Im still fucking 55, and only 9k np but i haven't had my computer in serveral days cause of broken videocard.

But i will be back as soon as i get my comp back

i remmber when xigenon start, we was there and we exp alot and got lvl 60 after 2 weeks, back then first lvl 60 on server was around after 1 week and 4-5 days or so and that was with crazy exp (aoe harpys) back then

aoe with provoker that pull all harpys, 20 harpys each pull :P and if party was week the mages would go all the way to the desert from where the lard orcs are now

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122