Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

lvl in akara

This is a discussion on lvl in akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol this sucks i thought arkara was gonna come out like after christmas -.- soo i missed the begginging of ...
Page: 9

OmegaXninja

lol this sucks i thought arkara was gonna come out like after christmas -.- soo i missed the begginging of a new server.. again....

ragiyr

I would like to know where all of you so called 60\'s have been leveling. As far as I know, unless you are a mage, the best exp you can get melee at low levels with crappy gear is hobs. I know for a fact you haven\'t been at hobs, since my clan has held both floors of them since about 5 hours into the server. SS or ur just full of crap. Since most all of everyone who is 60 is from insanity, I\'m leanin more towards crap.

Banned Senior Member

Admins shud delete all posts without SS ... its just retarded

Banned

btw just so everyone knows judge clans have kept 2 floors of hobs since 5 hours into server , with the expection of 1 hour because we all went out for ice cream and beer : D

highest lvl atm is 57 and thats with sc all the way and 35 hours of straight hobs

spyrskara

just 49 ... i hope my sharer wil do something tonight

I would like to know where all of you so called 60\'s have been leveling. As far as I know, unless you are a mage, the best exp you can get melee at low levels with crappy gear is hobs. I know for a fact you haven\'t been at hobs, since my clan has held both floors of them since about 5 hours into the server. SS or ur just full of crap. Since most all of everyone who is 60 is from insanity, I\'m leanin more towards crap.[/b]

i dont even play the server rofl, i just like seeing tapion get his panties in a twist

Banned

i dont even play the server rofl, i just like seeing tapion get his panties in a twist[/b]
    Good to know you waste your life doing that.

Grats, your truly a somebody.

Grats, your truly a somebody.[/b]
    Grow up

Level 33 ftw bitches ;D

Grats, your truly a somebody.[/b]

your my hero tapion

Hydr4

Grow up

Level 33 ftw bitches ;D[/b]
    ORCMUSUN?

DarK

I would like to know where all of you so called 60\'s have been leveling. As far as I know, unless you are a mage, the best exp you can get melee at low levels with crappy gear is hobs. I know for a fact you haven\'t been at hobs, since my clan has held both floors of them since about 5 hours into the server. SS or ur just full of crap. Since most all of everyone who is 60 is from insanity, I\'m leanin more towards crap.[/b]
    Don't talk unless you know what your talking about. The only person who said they are 60 is Ethernal (ThePoison) and he was just trying to push tapions buttons.

Banned

Don't talk unless you know what your talking about. The only person who said they are 60 is Ethernal (ThePoison) and he was just trying to push tapions buttons.[/b]

oh no! not my gum drop buttons! :lol:

HiyaImBest

soon 54

nocomment

<--- 47[/b]
    jaki ty masz nick noobie :P
    sry for polish :P

guys can anyone can post a ss plz

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast