Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any notice on the new server?

This is a discussion on Any notice on the new server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry, but i need to know. When the new server may come out?...
Page: 1

DaKidGotSkillz

Sorry, but i need to know. When the new server may come out?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

noone knows, dont ask -_-

Sorry, but i need to know. When the new server may come out?[/b]
    go to www.knightonlineworld.com and keep pressing refresh and you'll be the first person to know when the new server is coming out

Banned

LOL i heard a gm say it came out yesterday o _o jk idk probly not till xmas or later

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

if ur a good friend with a GM then they might tell u if theres gona be a new server

holdmymoney

go to www.knightonlineworld.com and keep pressing refresh and you'll be the first person to know when the new server is coming out[/b]
    maybe 5th u know these turks...

TwistTheKnife

Dont need another fuckin' server. Other servers are starting to get empty. Its lame. Girakon is still fresh, hell even Ronark is still pretty noob.

SilentDaemon

Dont need another fuckin' server. Other servers are starting to get empty. Its lame. Girakon is still fresh, hell even Ronark is still pretty noob.[/b]
    +1, nobody needs a new server

Perfect

We dont need a new server, we need more of the old servers 3 is not enough

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

God I didn't think I would be seeing this kind of crap untill the new year at least.

People that normally ask about new server so soon ( sauve comes to mind ) get to lvl 55- 60 very quickly become the top clan for 4 weeks and then the rest of the server catches them up , kick them in the bollocks so fucking hard they do a good bye post saying WOW is a million times better and they are sick of all the people with the better items and level than they have. Some months later the come back to these fourms ( after getting owend by some 8 year old in WOW ) asking "whens the next server comming" and then posting in the clan section "Making TOP orc clan on new server , we gonna pwnzor raaaaaa!!!!" they get a massive amount of people intrested only to disapear after yet another bivk kick in the bollocks!.

Seen this going on for a few years now and the excuses are still as lame as ever and the server hoppers are even lamer still. There are expetions to this as Girakon has seemed to have pulled alot of succcessful old school players into the game.

My answer is if you are so egar for the new server already then your really shouldn't boter with an RPG game because you don't have the patience.

Hey cutie Senior Member

there are actually people who play for fun felix, not all take it so seriously

so chill out

Banned

go to www.knightonlineworld.com and keep pressing refresh and you'll be the first person to know when the new server is coming out[/b]
    +1

Banned

LMFAO! @ crackurbak sig ! ahaha

Felix is totally right tho.

Banned Senior Member

A lot ppl waiting for new server ... even tho im waiting aswel with my gang , this posting about new server is annoying for me too just wait official announcement at KO site.

God I didn't think I would be seeing this kind of crap untill the new year at least.

People that normally ask about new server so soon ( sauve comes to mind ) get to lvl 55- 60 very quickly become the top clan for 4 weeks and then the rest of the server catches them up , kick them in the bollocks so fucking hard they do a good bye post saying WOW is a million times better and they are sick of all the people with the better items and level than they have. Some months later the come back to these fourms ( after getting owend by some 8 year old in WOW ) asking "whens the next server comming" and then posting in the clan section "Making TOP orc clan on new server , we gonna pwnzor raaaaaa!!!!" they get a massive amount of people intrested only to disapear after yet another bivk kick in the bollocks!.
    Seen this going on for a few years now and the excuses are still as lame as ever and the server hoppers are even lamer still. There are expetions to this as Girakon has seemed to have pulled alot of succcessful old school players into the game.
    My answer is if you are so egar for the new server already then your really shouldn't boter with an RPG game because you don't have the patience.[/b]

You made me giggle there, brit!

Anyways, we're getting these post now like everyday... I pitched in an idea in the mod section.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast