Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lvl characters

This is a discussion on Lvl characters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im playing Knight Online for about 2 years, but I understand ya, but how can I proof im not a ...
Page: 2

Im playing Knight Online for about 2 years, but I understand ya, but how can I proof im not a scammer?

@mods, pls at to good section, sorry:P[/b]
    2 years and u only got a lvl 57 char? :wacko: :blink: if u cant EVEN lvl to 60 then how can u lvl a higher lvl char -_-

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    sorry, but this does look like a pure scam to me
    he said he would be playing KO for 2 years.. yea right, and doesnt even have a own 60+ chars? wtf was he killing to get 2 chars to lvl 50 in TWO YEARS ?[/b]
    not to mention his sig says EDANA and PATHOS, non of that servers been even up for 1 year.

Xamxerah

not to mention his sig says EDANA and PATHOS, non of that servers been even up for 1 year.[/b]
    That&#39;s my point. Quit ur old char, start from scratch. I&#39;d NEVER do it, but know ppl who did.
    (tbh, actually I wouldn&#39;t give him my accounts to lvl)

Tovenaar

I sayed the character in my sig, where the one im LVL-ING RIGHT NOW. They are NOT ALL my characters.

wawh

why lvl someone&#39;s character, when you got characters yourself? wich arent even 60+ you will freak when you&#39;re trying to lvl +62 when you&#39;ve got a hard time lvling to 60.......

and he&#39;s dutch, who trust those guys?

Ali trusted me :P but i delvled his acc

Tovenaar

why lvl someone&#39;s character, when you got characters yourself? wich arent even 60+ you will freak when you&#39;re trying to lvl +62 when you&#39;ve got a hard time lvling to 60.......

and he&#39;s dutch, who trust those guys? [/b]
    I have an lvl 64 inactive sin and an lvl 53 mage on Pathos, but I just wanna be nice and help some others who dont have time to lvl their character

EDIT: I gave my priest to my best friend (i still know the pass)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12