Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

lvl80

This is a discussion on lvl80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Get level 80. Sell it, make $2000 buy a level 70 ($150) re-lvl to 80 and PK new char until ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Get level 80. Sell it, make $2000 buy a level 70 ($150) re-lvl to 80 and PK new char until level cap is raised...[/b]
    hehe lvl sell lvl sell sux=-( so har too lvling

DarK

150? i sold my warrior in manes (73) for 450 cdn naked =0

EpsaNomaly

150? i sold my warrior in manes (73) for 450 cdn naked =0[/b]
    Thats CND :lol:

Funny how most of the ppl say, xp is a waste of time and extremely bored. Why did you start playing this game in the first place then?

Xp is a part of every mmorpg. If you start playing a mmorgp, you know you'll have to xp, to gain lvls, to gain skill and to get stronger. Agreed, KO lvling is hard, harder then other games, but for me personally, it was worth. Most likely, I would continued lvling to 75 atleast or maybe 80 if this game was cheatfree. For me, I cant bother lvling and spending time when others just login their character and koxp 24/7 and with 7x xp bug. Thats why I quitted.

Oh well, what would I do if I hitted 80?

Getting my gear better and pk the shit out. After 2-3 months of pking/farming, I would most likely go inactive or selling my char. BUT I would not regret spending my time to get there, like most of you guys do. Everyone has his own way to have fun in his life. For some, its smoking weed, others like to get drunk 24/7, others have sex with whores and others prefer spending their time infront of their pc and xp. Question is, what is the best for you? I dont know, if ppl enjoy lvling in KO, I can say, nice and have fun. If that is their definition of having fun, its cool for me.

Roberto

play pk 30 days 16/24 hours and then after that sell for usd and go on some nice vocation and have party for that money.

WafflesAndCocaine

i say you just kill yourself you emo bastard

Ultimo

Noob topic also question , wtf what are you do then? you can open new char , get items go pk change server , or delvl to 70 and start xp again <_<

150? i sold my warrior in manes (73) for 450 cdn naked =0[/b]
    thats like what... 10usd?

Banned

how does it feel to be lvl 1 again? asdfasdgasdfsafasdg[/b]
    how would i do know what level 1 feels like since i am level 79 and also i barely log that new 79 warrior i have

i think i logged it 1 time in since i been banned....wonder if my old one will ever get unbanned :lol:

G0D

how would i do know what level 1 feels like since i am level 79 and also i barely log that new 79 warrior i have

i think i logged it 1 time in since i been banned....wonder if my old one will ever get unbanned :lol:[/b]
    Probably will... Money goes a long way in this game in your case

RiseAgainst_

i think i logged it 1 time in since i been banned....wonder if my old one will ever get unbanned :lol:[/b]
    baba please let me try your warrýon and vs Diez ppl with it ;O

they guy asked lvl 80 then what .Well u pk ,some longer others shorter amout of time and then u quit (ofcourse normal ppl do it earlier at least most normal did it when ko went p2p).U were thinking u will be playing that game all your life?So u pk till u get bored and quit .Then u realize u waste 1,2 or 3 years of your life on game .It was fun etc but it just wasn&#39;t worth time u spend on it .Then u start live like normal ppl or get adicted to another game.

you get 80 and then you quit ko :P

Banned

Probably will... Money goes a long way in this game in your case [/b]
    yeah its good i have it and i still never spent a dime on this game unlike you

baba please let me try your warrýon and vs Diez ppl with it ;O[/b]
    why so it can get banned again by some mods with no sack

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

yeah its good i have it and i still never spent a dime on this game unlike you [/b]

*chokes

hahahahahahha :lol:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345