Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lvling guide

This is a discussion on lvling guide within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aoegolems in eslant with 2 lvl 62+ fire/ice mages, best exp. or aoe ravens in cz (but can suck due ...
Page: 2

Cava

aoegolems in eslant with 2 lvl 62+ fire/ice mages, best exp. or aoe ravens in cz (but can suck due to getting to much raids). either 1.

ultimaliaz

Me n salsa :wub:

Solo golems sucks...
    1 its boring
    2 u have to be careful all the time and use mouse
    3 repotting sucks u need to repot like after every scroll

find a priest and duo golems.. preferably a bp so u can go afk sometimes and he can go on killing those
    he shouldnt attack when u re there.. should put on a shield duff and heal .. if u dont have more than 1 weapon get some glave+7 s and 500 souls on u so u wont have to town all the time
    i was watching a movie or up with other stuff while xping .. just 1 hand on keyboard doing Z RR skill
    be selfish.. do not xp with leechers and ppl doesnt really get this serious..
    3 spawn trolls best xp but u have to have a party like i had so that humans cant disturb u
    i ve never used normal buffs although theres is a buffer in party.. find rich ppl and xp on scrols xD
    my luck was Hype Morax and some other ahm members.. we xped together and was the most efficient xpp ever and on scrolls

and 1 more thing.. never ever think of 70.. keep it somewhere in mind but think of the next %10 15 or 20 a day that u aim that day..
    GL

Originally posted by SizeDoesMatter
    Solo golems sucks...
    1 its boring
    2 u have to be careful all the time and use mouse *
    3 repotting sucks u need to repot like after every scroll

GL
    Yea, it is boring, but what if you cant find a priest? What if you dont feel like waiting for ppl to come? I hate soloing golems, but I have to admit that it's the best solo exp, 1%+ per scroll, always. You dont gotta ask nobody, dont gotta wait for nothing, you just scroll the fuk up and roll Of course if you can find a 3 spawn troll party then go for it. But there are times there is nobody online and you're on your own to exp. That's when I solo golems.

WARP

dts doesnt make part of ur list anymore baba bora? ^^

Cava

Originally posted by WARP
    for me, as a human, dts in elmorad sucks there're stupid turk ksers there 24/7

only dts area which is free is in eslant but u can't get noobs into eslant, so =/.

Originally posted by WARP
    too many ppl realised about it after me zike and ghostface discovered.. so dts are overcrowded to xp properly atm..
    u dont get ksed generrally cuz they leave after seing that they dont get box but its still hard to struggle with hundreds of newbies there.. must have nerves like steel xD

Banned Senior Member

noob dts is always great exp. However, boring exp = the "best" you can solo golems and get better xp then aoe harpies, but doing it for hours at a time is just plain annoying. But yes, the DTS are always crowded, full of KS and hard to get constant beginners to party

JimXrOx

do 3 man harpies.. 2 sins and 1 buffer with malice is kinda perfect and good exp.

FatM4n

I dunno if it's fast but 2 man deru cz/eslant or 2man dts is kind fast for me
    but im noob to the art of exping

Banned Senior Member

after 66, 2 man apos/harpies is good xp, you get more xp per kill then solo and there is a wait on the spawn after you clear it ( mini rests )

NightOwl

for half well geared ppl (like myself) 2 ppl derus in cz is kinda of sweet too. U can clear an whole spot of 5, they have a fast respawn time and u can get near 10K each without premium I'm a lvl 60 Sin, with dual mirage daggers +7, chitins +6/FPs +7 and I don't have any uniques so I use gob pads, pauldron and boots and can do it pretty well with a BP helping

i do sometimes apos with my brother pulgoso and is great xp scrolled for sure..

Doc

Cheap and fast exp for me is 9 spawn trons in eslant, u only use about 100 MP pots and 30 HP pots per hour and they give 7.2k each.

Best bit is that u dun need buffs PS Arc shot clears the spawn (2 or 3 shots each )

Banned Senior Member

Thats archer xp you macroer ^_^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast