Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lycoan hammer

This is a discussion on lycoan hammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Post an ss of the rebirth one please sssssssssss...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

Post an ss of the rebirth one please sssssssssss

ISeeYouPee

pretty ownage i love k2

owned .... reskilled immediately to full str 2 days after the patch :S

EpsaNomaly

owned .... reskilled immediately to full str 2 days after the patch :S[/b]
    i got my priest the day before it came out, and on my warrior, i only used the lycaon build

also, for everyone asking for rebirthed pic's of lycaon hammers, here is a pic of a +7 and +8 hammer

NoFearCZ

i got my priest the day before it came out, and on my warrior, i only used the lycaon build

also, for everyone asking for rebirthed pic's of lycaon hammers, here is a pic of a +7 and +8 hammer

[/b]
    MY ADREAM WARIOR WAS with +9 PIKE , AND +7 LICAON BEFORE CHANGES. now i can forgot for play my warior now is sux.
    is still hope someone make new european server (no K2 pls)

Smoker

so will they change anything in the new patch or will they fuk it up and lower its resistances?

kibal

wth? that sucks, they just completely destroyed the best left hand weapon for dual wield combination for priest, and applicable to warriors too. Did they only changed it for the Lycaon hammer, or Lobo and Lupus' MP absorb is reduced to 10 aswell?[/b]
    all have now 10 mp absor

idiot-z

hell it isnt much beter than lobo now for a priest. I guess I am not getting a new hammer now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12