Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

macroers anyone want to lure on them

This is a discussion on macroers anyone want to lure on them within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah I saw them there the other day...we tried to lure on them but the monsters wouldn't hit them...This guys ...
Page: 2

AleX

yeah I saw them there the other day...we tried to lure on them but the monsters wouldn't hit them...This guys arrows was going through the troll we lured. It was very weird <_<

Lawless

Ya know, i keep hearing over an over about "Oh macroers have no skill, no worries"........... Bullshit!!!! try being low 60's with normally aquired gear (most of all population on all servers). i dont care how good your combo is, I ont care how much "skill" you claim to have, you simply are not winning 1vs1 against a macro leveled lev 70 with babagear, autopot etc...That is of course unless your levels and gear are relatively equivalent, skill will only give you a minor edge, if your grossly outclassed you bloody well will lose

Do the stinking math..... use warriors as an example being as all use same combat tactics.

if 4k hp warrior is doing 300-500 damages with best skills against 6k hp warrior dealing 600-800 damages....who wins? of course 6k hp warrior i dont care how much skill 4k hp warrior has, 6k warrior spamming HS like a waterhead retard will still simply destroy the 4k warrior with no effort. We will pretend no autopot, or combo macro, only way 4k warrior wins is if 6k warrior lags out for 10 seconds solid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12