Mad

This is a discussion on Mad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with account ...
Page: 1

the_duke

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with account "h" for password change. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2PlayT offering. I appreciate your frustration in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement at: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/sla.php. If you would like to receive support for this type of issue in the future, please first purchase a premium service package (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) and submit a new support ticket. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!
    this is how ko treat their players. i spend over$100per month on ko and im told because my prem ran out they cant help this is bullshit. i explain to them that i cant get on the account to buy prem. this is utterly bullshit i tell you. ko can suck my dick

Regards,

CSR

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

if you buy prem to the account you're sending your tickets with they'll help you

Title altered doesnt need to be 1000 characters long

CuriositY

Pm a gm in game he can help you for this.

PaPaSmurF

Whats real funny is when one of their piece of shit GMs or whatever reads this they will just laugh and not make any attempt to fix it for you. Go play a diffrent game and stop giving retards your money. They don't give a shit about your in-game problems, which is sad. K2 is a pathetic company, bottom line.

Someone send in a ticket telling K2 to be like Blizzard, helpful.

the_duke

if you buy prem to the account you're sending your tickets with they'll help you[/b]
    i ve platinum on the account im sending the ticket from and they still tell me they cant do nothing about it

aqpsilver

i got the same problem 1 time i jut got to put premium to get an answer :angry:

Banned

once again.. k2 going down hill with their customer support xD
    thought they were doing little bit better than b4.. but now whenver i send in ticket with prem acc i get the same answer xD

silverbuffer18

wow nice name on the account"h". just get platinum and send ticket if that dont work talk to a gm ingame, wait till they do the find a gm , 3 times a day usually

iwanttopk

Someone send in a ticket telling K2 to be like Blizzard, helpful.[/b]
    rofl, im quitting wow becasue GMs are fucking retard lazy bastards. ofcourse they log in and help people with stupid simple shit, but if it takes more then 3 buttons they they say they are sorry and cant do anything about it.

Ive Pmed many gms on WOW and ended up having to PM 3 more to get the shit that i wanted done.

IMO the only thing better about WOW gms, is when you get hacked.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

yeah blizzard has that well sorted. even when you delete you're own char they will restore it if you ask for it :P

u can just open a new char with 3 day primium.. or if u have a friend how have prim u can ask from him.. i dont know what to say u man i have the same problem its pretty sux but i dont have any friend with prim. so im fucked

the_duke

u can just open a new char with 3 day primium.. or if u have a friend how have prim u can ask from him.. i dont know what to say u man i have the same problem its pretty sux but i dont have any friend with prim. so im fucked[/b]
    the thing is my other account has platium prem on it and i sent the ticket through it but same response