some wierd shit

This is a discussion on some wierd shit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday i was in attila camping party.. i ended up w/ some kind of party buggg where i was in ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default some wierd shit

yesterday i was in attila camping party.. i ended up w/ some kind of party buggg where i was in party and on seeking and couldnt cancel my name of the seeking list so i had seeking party above my name and shit.. i got a pm from some nub killing apes and when i opened it the pm box dissappeared and in the lower left hand corner of my screen i get a message box i have never seen b4 that said: soandso id#6587382 has invited u 2 party do u accept and had yes or no buttons to click.. it was hella trippy cuz i was already in party and the fact it showed his name and id#..when i pmed him he said some gibberish in turkish and that was a lvl difference or some.. but yeah.. is there some bugg that shows ppl id# on screen like this and is it hazardous to the security of my acc?

thats some wierd shit CH0Z3N

Willows

I've had a bug once where it gave a little ID thing in the corner saying "-name- has invited you to party, will you accept?" and it had class : mage and level : 10321568 or something like that. It mighta had ID# too, I forget :/

Yeh, dunno, but it sounds like I've had similar?

Type /seeking_party. Look for party leader. Click on party leader, click invite. Whalla you just sent them this message. (no bug)