Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Character Name Policy

This is a discussion on Character Name Policy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online Players, In our efforts to keep Knight Online World a clean and fun place to play, we ...
Page: 1

KokoGG

Default Character Name Policy

Dear Knight Online Players,

In our efforts to keep Knight Online World a clean and fun place to play, we will be terminating the accounts of players who have given their characters inappropriate names. Giving your character an inappropriate name such as the examples below can be often seen as offensive to other players and is in violation of our Terms of Service agreement. *

The account termination will begin January 1st, 2007, so if you have a character that possesses a name that could be seen as inappropriate or offensive, please change this name by Dec 31st 2006. These Account terminations are permanent. *

To help you determine whether your names are appropriate or not, we have provided you with a guideline below. Your Character, Clan and Forum names must all be in accordance with this guideline. *

· Names related to sexual orientation in a negative fashion *
    · Names that are obscene or vulgar in any language *
    · Names related to a major religion or a religious figure in a negative fashion *
    · Names related to illegal substances *
    · Names that are similar to trademarked or copyrighted products or services *
    · Names associated with K2 Network or its employees *

Please note that there may be additional inappropriate names that do not fit into any of these categories, so please use good judgments when making this determination. If there is any doubt about the appropriateness of your name, just change it to ensure your account remains active. You can change your name by purchasing a name change scroll from the Power Up Store. We reserve the right to evaluate each name on a case by case basis.

Thanks for helping us continue to make Knight Online a popular place to play!

-The Knight Online Team
    hopefully i dont get banned for some shit i made on another server :lol: h43r:

this shit is stupid :blink:

:pic:

PaperRaper ban ? noo :angry: :P

KokoGG

Originally posted by ic:
    PaperRaper ban ? noo *:angry: *:P
    · Names related to sexual orientation in a negative fashion

raper hmm sexual orientation

tindall

Just another way for k2 to sucker us out of more of our money <_<

KirbyKommando

"Please note that there may be additional inappropriate names that do not fit into any of these categories, so please use good judgments when making this determination. If there is any doubt about the appropriateness of your name, just change it to ensure your account remains active. You can change your name by purchasing a name change scroll from the Power Up Store. We reserve the right to evaluate each name on a case by case basis.
    "

basicly they are saying .. if you arent sure, just waste your money anyway.. we won't tell you if u'll be banned or not ... damn .. i've seen it all now.

would they ban me for "KirbyKommando" ? :
    Cuz ye .. Kirby is from a game so ..

VoiD

yea ive seen it too.. fuk this i got a lvl 15 mage called AnalDiSeaSe on the same account as my main char <_<
    if they ban me thats it.. im dont with ko for good
    "In our efforts to keep Knight Online World a clean and fun place to play"
    they ban ppl cuz of their names but ppl who use koxp that ruins this game wont get ban cuz they're gold prem... hypocrisy? i think so...
    well all i have to hope for is that my gold prem will scare them off :angry: :angry:

Ripper_of_romania

Does that mean i have to quit my clan in order to avoid ban? :unsure: :unsure: :wacko: :wacko:

Haxium

Originally posted by VoiD
    yea ive seen it too.. fuk this i got a lvl 15 mage called AnalDiSeaSe on the same account as my main char *<_< *
    if they ban me thats it.. im dont with ko for good *
    "In our efforts to keep Knight Online World a clean and fun place to play"
    they ban ppl cuz of their names but ppl who use koxp that ruins this game wont get ban cuz they're gold prem... hypocrisy? i think so...
    well all i have to hope for is that my gold prem will scare them off *:angry: *:angry:
    i don't think they'll make a scan on every serv with every words like pussy/anal/coke/nike
    They'll just run around and if they see any offensive name, they'll ban it.
    So if you don't log your mage, you won't have any problem. Add that they NEVER run around, so, we are all safe.

oncemore

I took no risk and have already named changed

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

It's a stupid policy anyway - rude names used to get name changed by GMs - "EatShitMotherFucker" -> "I_Like_Fluffy_Rabbits"

Either live with an embarassing name or get NCS... much more effective.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    It's a stupid policy anyway - rude names used to get name changed by GMs - "EatShitMotherFucker" -> "I_Like_Fluffy_Rabbits"

Either live with an embarassing name or get NCS... much more effective.
    does it aply for clans too?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So

I could be banned for Felix because of

3. This is from James Bond - Felix Leither ( Where I choose the name from )

I have to admit some names do need sorting but this is giung to get stupid as K2 will make so much cash from it.

Best clan name I seen was "Gellonherface"

Gell is a Turkish word

RampantRabbit is that classed as rude?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Festo
    RampantRabbit is that classed as rude?
    Depends on the speed settings

oncemore

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania

does it aply for clans too?
    "Character Name Policy"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast