Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Mage defense :)

This is a discussion on Mage defense :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by axeman ciekawy are u seriously this stupid? guess how every bug in the history of games gets ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    420 Senior Member karysa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LoVin the GanJa since '92
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    ciekawy are u seriously this stupid? guess how every bug in the history of games gets fixed? some fucktard (aka you) makes a forum post that the admins will see(you are wrong if you think they dont watch these forums). So instead of you becoming an unkillable mage, now everyone will use this and exploit it until its fixed or removed.
    well done kiddie

    btw i saw people crying on c-west forums about people being "unkillable" and calling them hackers etc because they take so little damage. Welcome to 3 weeks ago when people who actually open their eyes discovered this?

    Snoxd is ----> that way bud..... Here on this forum noone gives a fuck about your crybaby fit about revealing bugs.

  2. #17
    Senior Member kerber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    ciekawy are u seriously this stupid? guess how every bug in the history of games gets fixed? some fucktard (aka you) makes a forum post that the admins will see(you are wrong if you think they dont watch these forums). So instead of you becoming an unkillable mage, now everyone will use this and exploit it until its fixed or removed.
    well done kiddie

    btw i saw people crying on c-west forums about people being "unkillable" and calling them hackers etc because they take so little damage. Welcome to 3 weeks ago when people who actually open their eyes discovered this?
    and u just had to explain it all didnt ya? you couldnt follow the "visual bug" story



  3. #18
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    wow. Having problems playing Mage legitlly?


    fuckin loser. guys like you(unkillable editing hack/bug fucktwat loser) are the reason people complain about guys like me(mages who own, who play the right way)..... fuckin loser.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    wow. Having problems playing Mage legitlly?


    fuckin loser. guys like you(unkillable editing hack/bug fucktwat loser) are the reason people complain about guys like me(mages who own, who play the right way)..... fuckin loser.
    99% chance that you arent as good as you think you are. you dont own, and you arent good, bb.

    And i just dont understand this OP's reasoning behind making this post. yes you discovered somethiing, but why announce it to the whole world...?

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Admin pls delete this topic , people have to big problem reading tis topic - close pls.

  6. #21
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    everyone knows about this lol... well atleast a lot of ppl do.

  7. #22
    AP0N
    Guest

    Default

    everyone knows this... since meat dumplings came out like couple weeks ago? (mayb a month already?)

    one clannie had 2800 ac before with meat dumplings bug... anyway i dont even see a difference the meat dumpling bonus gives me because its either bugged or im always duffed anyway :P

    as a mage with my regular 1300 ac... people hit me the same when i have 1600 ac and the occasional 1900

  8. #23
    TSK81
    Guest

    Default

    Do you think it is a bug? I think It is made by Mgame with purpose to make you use more scrolls and I think that's a brilliant idea for them.

  9. #24
    xfree2
    Guest

    Default

    lol big visual bug ^^

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSK81 View Post
    Do you think it is a bug? I think It is made by Mgame with purpose to make you use more scrolls and I think that's a brilliant idea for them.
    could be... but i dont think they are that smart =/

  11. #26
    BoredofKO
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    Snoxd is ----> that way bud..... Here on this forum noone gives a fuck about your crybaby fit about revealing bugs.
    wtf is with your sig....

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    61

    Default

    meat dumpling ftw

  13. #28
    MindlessHobo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    wow. Having problems playing Mage legitlly?


    fuckin loser. guys like you(unkillable editing hack/bug fucktwat loser) are the reason people complain about guys like me(mages who own, who play the right way)..... fuckin loser.
    it's not a cheat, its a bug involving the meat dumplings....and to those of you who think its a visual bug, try it out....because it isn't....a warrior who usually hits me for 1000+ damage on my mage was hitting me for under 600 when i had my AC bugged during war.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •