Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mage defense :)

This is a discussion on Mage defense :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by axeman ciekawy are u seriously this stupid? guess how every bug in the history of games gets ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    ciekawy are u seriously this stupid? guess how every bug in the history of games gets fixed? some fucktard (aka you) makes a forum post that the admins will see(you are wrong if you think they dont watch these forums). So instead of you becoming an unkillable mage, now everyone will use this and exploit it until its fixed or removed.
    well done kiddie

btw i saw people crying on c-west forums about people being "unkillable" and calling them hackers etc because they take so little damage. Welcome to 3 weeks ago when people who actually open their eyes discovered this?

Snoxd is ----> that way bud..... Here on this forum noone gives a fuck about your crybaby fit about revealing bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    ciekawy are u seriously this stupid? guess how every bug in the history of games gets fixed? some fucktard (aka you) makes a forum post that the admins will see(you are wrong if you think they dont watch these forums). So instead of you becoming an unkillable mage, now everyone will use this and exploit it until its fixed or removed.
    well done kiddie

btw i saw people crying on c-west forums about people being "unkillable" and calling them hackers etc because they take so little damage. Welcome to 3 weeks ago when people who actually open their eyes discovered this?
    and u just had to explain it all didnt ya? you couldnt follow the "visual bug" story

wow. Having problems playing Mage legitlly?

fuckin loser. guys like you(unkillable editing hack/bug fucktwat loser) are the reason people complain about guys like me(mages who own, who play the right way)..... fuckin loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

fuckin loser. guys like you(unkillable editing hack/bug fucktwat loser) are the reason people complain about guys like me(mages who own, who play the right way)..... fuckin loser.
    99% chance that you arent as good as you think you are. you dont own, and you arent good, bb.

And i just dont understand this OP's reasoning behind making this post. yes you discovered somethiing, but why announce it to the whole world...?

Admin pls delete this topic , people have to big problem reading tis topic - close pls.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

everyone knows about this lol... well atleast a lot of ppl do.

AP0N

everyone knows this... since meat dumplings came out like couple weeks ago? (mayb a month already?)

one clannie had 2800 ac before with meat dumplings bug... anyway i dont even see a difference the meat dumpling bonus gives me because its either bugged or im always duffed anyway :P

as a mage with my regular 1300 ac... people hit me the same when i have 1600 ac and the occasional 1900

TSK81

Do you think it is a bug? I think It is made by Mgame with purpose to make you use more scrolls and I think that's a brilliant idea for them.

xfree2

lol big visual bug ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TSK81 View Post
    Do you think it is a bug? I think It is made by Mgame with purpose to make you use more scrolls and I think that's a brilliant idea for them.
    could be... but i dont think they are that smart =/

BoredofKO

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    Snoxd is ----> that way bud..... Here on this forum noone gives a fuck about your crybaby fit about revealing bugs.
    wtf is with your sig....

meat dumpling ftw

MindlessHobo

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

it's not a cheat, its a bug involving the meat dumplings....and to those of you who think its a visual bug, try it out....because it isn't....a warrior who usually hits me for 1000+ damage on my mage was hitting me for under 600 when i had my AC bugged during war.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12