Mage help needed

This is a discussion on Mage help needed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hiya everyone... I just started a mage... im lvl 32, and i dunno if i shud be int or paper... ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Mage help needed

Hiya everyone...

I just started a mage... im lvl 32, and i dunno if i shud be int or paper...

Can anyone tell me their opinion, and some advices what i shud be...

Wud really be a good help...

thx in advance (sry if this is wrong place to post)

hlubik

till 39 i was paper, till 60 was int, then again paper and now im again int ice

you must try and pick what you like most

Banned

Aha, well whats good at being paper and int? i die alot as paper XD but the damage on a int is very low aint it? =S

zetazeta

wrong section, but

paper is good for lvling, u can solo uruk trons hais blades in a few hits, good damage, but then when u pk it isnt that great cuz of ur super low def, paper mages have lower def the bp, so then u will get ownt by sins :P go int/lightning, its good for pk cuz of stun :lol:

Banned

aha :P so ill be paper for the lvling i guess =S

it's your chose...i was int mage from lvl 0 :P and never changed to paper

didnt you like quit yesterday :P

DragonFire

id go a mix of INT/HP my stats are curently 144 INT (crystal armour) and 114 MP (Elemental staff) an di have like 100 HP...and i am also an ice mage..so i slow ppl and i can take some hits... i dont do alot of damage...but i piss people off alot.. :lol:

Morghana

Depends of what u like, If u want your name to show at the killings, be paper or hybridmage (u must have dd-cap for this. But if u want to be supportmage (the real mage) go full int (160+) mp enough for elexir+8 or whatever u use and rest in hp. Stay ice, cus its good for lvlŽing and take swift from ppl, really good at this time when not so many use scrolls. Then your job is iceŽing, tpŽing from death and keep the killers together and close to the full healer. Real fun and a good mage is just as important as a good priest. when u become lvl 60+ stay in your crimson+7 or +8, maybe just buy a complete pauldron. Know your job and u will be respected as gg, dont ever rush a group of the enemys, but stay behind and tp ppl back

Banned

okay thx for all the help :wub:

ultimaliaz

pls tell me it's in diez and ill power lvl u : X

Banned

ares XD

Solstice

if you have a decent clan be a support mage, its much more useful. If you are a solo player just be paper go to wars and nova shit, your np will be 10000000000000 in no time.

124int rest mp till 60 is what I would do. Grab a +8 elemental staff and at lvl 54 you should be able to 2 hit uruk blades (10k xp each with premium). Use the orange +8 armors and you should be set for both dlw and leveling.