Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mage TP block option (as party block, trade block)

This is a discussion on Mage TP block option (as party block, trade block) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cause sometime mages have the power to annoy others with their TP, they control your char and u can't do ...
Page: 1

redevil12

Cause sometime mages have the power to annoy others with their TP, they control your char and u can't do anything...
    I wonder if it is a good or a bad thing to let players decide when mage in a party can tp them or when they can't by adding an tp block option !

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

i like this idea. would definately help from noob mages tping you around everywhere

Good idea but if you don't like the mage in the group just leave it.

Good idea but if you don't like the mage in the group just leave it.[/b]

There ya go, like it or not mages control the party... If you don't like the mage in your party you gotta kick him out or find another party.. If that's not an option because it's a clannie/ally then slap the mofo around and teach em to tp better..

id love this idea.... stupid noobs tping ppl to golems, DS or w/e..........

awesome idea... implement it pls k2

Good for vs.

Terrorblade

not that bad but well ... there are worse things that needs to be fixed first (and prolly never will)

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

TPing is a skill. Will never happen.

dantiger

As annoying tping at bad times can be id rather have no block tp just incase of accidently keeping the block on in bad times :P

side2side125

i hope ko we will never do this :S

just dont add noob mage

if you want to do vs just leave party :S

a lot of time you will die before press ok :S

TwistTheKnife

I especially enjoy it when the mage TP's you for buff or swift. -_- Or even better! When the turk mages TP's you to town right when the Deva Bird drops in Jurad Mountain so his clannie can get the silver gem :lol:

Gold star, great idea.

I dont like the idea of stuff being blocked/disabled just because they are abused. Just ban the idiots who tp to golems AND those that tp you in dungeon in order for you to miss gems. And as for the noobs - ah well, dont go into party with noobs, mages or other classes.

PS: Tping for buffs/swift is actually handy when priest or rogue are not doing what they should be doing.

I dont like the idea of stuff being blocked/disabled just because they are abused. Just ban the idiots who tp to golems AND those that tp you in dungeon in order for you to miss gems. And as for the noobs - ah well, dont go into party with noobs, mages or other classes.

PS: Tping for buffs/swift is actually handy when priest or rogue are not doing what they should be doing.[/b]

You can't prove a mage tped u to death unless u frapped the whole thing and even then its a slim chance the bot at K2 CS would do anything. Better to just be able to block tp as an option. Also how many times were u runnin in cz, got boss and got tped. Had that on Duke, Bach and right before I was about to loot a Giga...coulda just opted the no tp option and gotten all of them. Once again, great idea.

sexy Owa

You can't prove a mage tped u to death unless u frapped the whole thing and even then its a slim chance the bot at K2 CS would do anything. Better to just be able to block tp as an option. Also how many times were u runnin in cz, got boss and got tped. Had that on Duke, Bach and right before I was about to loot a Giga...coulda just opted the no tp option and gotten all of them. Once again, great idea.[/b]
    there is no chance at all sadly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast