Mage or Warrior 70+?

This is a discussion on Mage or Warrior 70+? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi there, just sitting here trying to decide which of my 2 69 charachers i should take 70+ but for ...
Page: 1

Default Mage or Warrior 70+?

Hi there, just sitting here trying to decide which of my 2 69 charachers i should take 70+ but for the life of me can't make a choice.
    Playing on kronos, they're both pretty much equally geared and i enjoy playing them both but i just don't know which one to choose
    Any suggestions/comments/info regarding the overall quality of play/ease of lvling, which is in demand more pro's/cons for each ect. ya know what i'm getting at just to help me make an informed decision would be greatly appreciated
    Ty!

First of all I think U posted in wrong section u should post in warrior or mages questions and tips. Really thats ur own choice it's a matter of what char u like most, what char has most gear, and if u go +70 u need alot exping to get 80.

Zwn

basically i d say warrior 70+ plays exactly the same way than 69 (just spam hs then hb instead of sd), only shock stun at 80 woud possibly make it slightly diferent (and its still bugged), while mages get more skills.
    so if u re looking for smthing new by going 70+, i d say mage is the way to go
    as for ease of lvling, boroo for wariors, dk for mages but idk how active it is on ur server

mageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3