Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Are mages annoying you aswell?

This is a discussion on Are mages annoying you aswell? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SirS I mean the mages, that are daily in your booro / DS parties in CZ .... ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    I mean the mages, that are daily in your booro / DS parties in CZ ....
    No matter if there are not even enough attackers, they just dont help attack.

You want to know how this started? Because they say rogues also ''leech'' at DK/EW/Whatever aoe parties... WELL NO FUCKING SHIT, if we would try to help attack we mess up the whole lure, and its annoying to have a rogue running between the mobs when you try to cast an aoe spell..... I hope this is clear, there is no reason to leech.

I had a fight in a party today, the mage wanted us to kill some nigmash (close to DS) while xping...I told him to fuck off (more gently tho) because if he didnt help kill DS why would I help with his messed up quest... So ofcourse the other turks in the party take his side, because I speak english obvious... They come with: EVERY MAGE SIT gobble...
    Well yes, every turk mage that is, is what I said.
    Ofcourse kicked out of the party the moment I said that...But HEY, after playing for a while I saw that coming...close-minded douchebags..
    Ty for reading my rant. Sorry for wasting your time.
    If you want your post count up: /discuss

idk what kinda shitty mages u play with or what server u from but leeching usually isnt tolerated, when i played mage i would be looting/attacking luring and tping people usually someone that never played mage before just leeches because he think he will die to booro or ds but a mage can tank as well as any other class imo( ive done it). In aoe parties rouges do mostly leech but there always needed in the party because they have a job too loot, lupine and watch for sins( if in cz)

I am a mage too, and i leeched to lvl 80 on booro's slot

Quote Originally Posted by battle_mrs View Post
    idk what kinda shitty mages u play with or what server u from but leeching usually isnt tolerated
    Diez server, and it happens in 9/10 party that I join.
    Or you could say, if its a turkish mage or not.

Banned

im on boro/ds sçnce my lvl 65 and i never get any pb

lot of ppl pm me for i come
    often they need mage for tp them ds or s2 boro

ahhhhh the stress of 76+ life

wawh

then do /quit_ko

Inactive Member

I'm tired of non-mages. In pvp parties, they dont fight, play tp... this is lame as fvck. When you tp them, they yell at you " I was killing him", and when you don't they say "omg mage tp". Wtf? Why do i buy flame rings if it's to play tp? This is lame.

Banned

I think you should respect the good mages that know how to tp in combat. I got saved so many time because of them and ye, sometimes u could have killed ur opponent, but in the time u could gain 50np's he prevented you dieing 3 times so you would lose 150np ...

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unexpect View Post
    I'm tired of non-mages. In pvp parties, they dont fight, play tp... this is lame as fvck. When you tp them, they yell at you " I was killing him", and when you don't they say "omg mage tp". Wtf? Why do i buy flame rings if it's to play tp? This is lame.
    I think these are in "random-parties"! At clan or friendly parties you all can play together, normally. Pls correct me, if im wrong.

KingX

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    I mean the mages, that are daily in your booro / DS parties in CZ ....
    No matter if there are not even enough attackers, they just dont help attack.

You want to know how this started? Because they say rogues also ''leech'' at DK/EW/Whatever aoe parties... WELL NO FUCKING SHIT, if we would try to help attack we mess up the whole lure, and its annoying to have a rogue running between the mobs when you try to cast an aoe spell..... I hope this is clear, there is no reason to leech.

I had a fight in a party today, the mage wanted us to kill some nigmash (close to DS) while xping...I told him to fuck off (more gently tho) because if he didnt help kill DS why would I help with his messed up quest... So ofcourse the other turks in the party take his side, because I speak english obvious... They come with: EVERY MAGE SIT gobble...
    Well yes, every turk mage that is, is what I said.
    Ofcourse kicked out of the party the moment I said that...But HEY, after playing for a while I saw that coming...close-minded douchebags..
    Ty for reading my rant. Sorry for wasting your time.
    If you want your post count up: /discuss

dont be egoistic. sometimes its good to help neither u get help. ya i also dont uderstand why some mages dont attack at Booros. These turks didnt make it this way cause u speak english. i think they did it more to help this guy...

peace

Default leech

please let me sit and lvl me

Kmatic

the thing that pisses me off about mages now is taht one weeks mages hit decent on me then the next it jsut went rediculose ice mages hitting me 500+ fire mages staffing me for 600+ pillar for 700-850 and light mages hitting like spam 500-600 where the fuck did all this shit come from did mages jsut randomly get an attack bonus or wtf?? it was like in a week they went from hitting kinda hard to hitting me harder than rogues with +9 shit...btw this is in aradream

TNM

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    the thing that pisses me off about mages now is taht one weeks mages hit decent on me then the next it jsut went rediculose ice mages hitting me 500+ fire mages staffing me for 600+ pillar for 700-850 and light mages hitting like spam 500-600 where the fuck did all this shit come from did mages jsut randomly get an attack bonus or wtf?? it was like in a week they went from hitting kinda hard to hitting me harder than rogues with +9 shit...btw this is in aradream
    Are you talking about the same guys or random mages? Highest i've been hit by a firemage down there is +-460 with staffattack Oo The pillardamage just sounds like some +2s or so. As an icemage i've always done around 500 damage using ice comet

yeah rogues do leech in aoe partys,but in other hand they need to loot,sw,watch for sins(lupine),but mages who at booro party do leech if they only sit there but if they loot and tp u when u need it right away it's not really a leeching imo.
    Ofc don't fight with turks when u outnumbered lol.

Banned

TBH, I never really used any excuses, I just leeched cuz I fcuking hate XPing and ppl would generally let me.

Just had to make sure I kept sum1 in the party in vent, so they could hollar at me when i needed to TP sum1 (Alt-Tab) FTW!!!

Sorry, Just a lazy fuck mage here <3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast