Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Mages' future

This is a discussion on Mages' future within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a vs is a vs.... which bp is gay enough to use heal against a mage.... if a BP was ...
Page: 4

a vs is a vs.... which bp is gay enough to use heal against a mage.... if a BP was to use heal against any class, then BPs would be untouchable... that's why everyone knows a fair VS is malice and no heals[/b]
    If a mage can use vampiric fire, why wouldnt a priest be able to use heal? logic pls? lol a mage can use a skill that damages AND recovers hp, but a priest cant use a skill that recovers hp...nice way of thinking

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

If a mage can use vampiric fire, why wouldnt a priest be able to use heal? logic pls? lol a mage can use a skill that damages AND recovers hp, but a priest cant use a skill that recovers hp...nice way of thinking[/b]
    If you put it that way, if the BP can constantly spam heals when he is about to die... then sure there is no chance of beating him

As I said, the fair thing in a VS as many others do it, is if BP malices, meaning he would be spamming the mage for like 1k lets say, which means the mage is basically means the mage is like a 5 hit.... so isn't that cheap enough already?

while a mage spams like lets say 600 with staff

nikoo 0_o

Mage > BP[/b]
    ROFL when did you see that eh? a good bp would kill a mage very easily

a vs is a vs.... which bp is gay enough to use heal against a mage.... if a BP was to use heal against any class, then BPs would be untouchable... that's why everyone knows a fair VS is malice and no heals[/b]
    well i know it&#39;s not fair when a bp use heal and debuff against a mage but if a bp can&#39;t use heal or debuff, mage shouldn&#39;t use any skill exept fire staff >.<. and for my self, i don&#39;t care about "vs", every char got his skills and they should use it.

it&#39;d be realy stupit to put int points to increase ap, that &#39;d ruin the bp class cuz they just could be 1h .

aPon

if its a gg priest vs a gg ligthing mage the lighting mage should be able to stun the bp no prob :P

and for my self, i don&#39;t care about "vs", every char got his skills and they should use it.[/b]
    so mages should use their best skill - tp ... :unsure: :unsure:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

so mages should use their best skill - tp ... :unsure: :unsure:[/b]
    hahah

what you guys think bout this:

Lr mage is bout to die so uses blink then stunns the opponent

Is that fair? or is it running?

hahah

what you guys think bout this:

Lr mage is bout to die so uses blink then stunns the opponent

Is that fair? or is it running?[/b]
    ofc it is fair.

Mages can use skills all they want fair enough. BP can use skills all the want fair enough

I don&#39;t bitch if I lose to a mage, I just go malice them and kill them

BTW - I don&#39;t have 5k ap but I can hit them 1k no duffs now. I actually hit some warriors harder than some mages >.<

Mages can use skills all they want fair enough. BP can use skills all the want fair enough

I don&#39;t bitch if I lose to a mage, I just go malice them and kill them

BTW - I don&#39;t have 5k ap but I can hit them 1k no duffs now. I actually hit some warriors harder than some mages >.<[/b]
    You hit me over 1K and I have nearly 1.2K ac now on my mage.

You hit me over 1K and I have nearly 1.2K ac now on my mage.[/b]
    shield on? :mellow:

Mage > BP[/b]
    Yea in a vs where the BP couldn&#39;t duff or heal. Mage is fun class, but it&#39;s a class that takes skill to survive and be good.

mrmagic2008

Yea in a vs where the BP couldn&#39;t duff or heal. Mage is fun class, but it&#39;s a class that takes skill to survive and be good.[/b]
    of all the times I&#39;ve played a mage, I have never met a bp who didnt dbuff and use heal when battling me 1v1 alone in a pk zone

GummyBear

of all the times I&#39;ve played a mage, I have never met a bp who didnt dbuff and use heal when battling me 1v1 alone in a pk zone[/b]
    well you must of played against some trash bps.

St0neColdKill3r

are u on crack or something? a BP hitting a mage without duffs for 1k-1.1k damage?[/b]
    Nope just his bp is sexier then any char you must have played. I assure you that he hits them that without duffs and oh yee i do too. Only mages that don&#39;t get beat 1k are the 1&#39;s that are with gabs or cs on, but who gives a flyin fuck about them cause they are just hiding behind that shield enjoying the fast cast non cancel tbl-playing superman.

Guess there are some horrid bp&#39;s around cause I&#39;ve yet to have a mage come close in vs, but as someone else stated who cares about vs. I know i don&#39;t cause to focus on just yourself doesn&#39;t take very much skill but to be great at all aspects of what your class entails is what makes someone truly great. Way too much talk about vs going on here when lets see reality on this game atm fast cast non cancel tbls, no ice/stun tbls, tbl minor(i don&#39;t care cause i think its fair) with double potting-total joke how many idiots double potting nowadays. Anyways mages are sexy and fun to play and a good mage is nothing but an asset to any party.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Always thought canceling a priests heals - was one thing that made KO interesting.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast