Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Mages' future

This is a discussion on Mages' future within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Always thought canceling a priests heals - was one thing that made KO interesting.[/b] how i can cancel preist healing ...
Page: 5

Always thought canceling a priests heals - was one thing that made KO interesting.[/b]
    how i can cancel preist healing on fire mage? GL.

GummyBear

by comboing..

Willows

by comboing..[/b]
    Fire mages don&#39;t cancel for shit, light mages cancel like AHWRLKHAMSNF<MNt.

I&#39;ve taken out tank priests solo because they couldn&#39;t heal because of the mad cancelling of light.

Also, blink + thorn is winner for light, 800 damage for 800 hp regained ftw.

shield on? :mellow:[/b]
    no shield

of all the times I&#39;ve played a mage, I have never met a bp who didnt dbuff and use heal when battling me 1v1 alone in a pk zone[/b]
    Well to be honest I&#39;m for and against what you&#39;ve said here for 3 reasons

1 - Sometimes I can&#39;t be bothered to fight them, so I just malice and get my nps
    2 - Sometimes I don&#39;t duff and want to have some fun or try them on without duffs if I can beat
    3 - Sometimes I do it because I know they&#39;re VERY geared. If you fight a fire mages who knows what they&#39;re doing if I&#39;m in full str it&#39;s better to duff. Fire mage + mana drain + vampiric + ignitization etc would drop a bp pretty quick cos of low hp. If I was in HP armour it would be fairer because HP is matched.

I don&#39;t mind either way if I win or lose to mages. There are some real pros and real nebs. But either way 9/10 I just duff (never heal unless more than 2v1) simply because I can drop a mage when they&#39;re maliced faster than they can recover. So the fights are usually over instantly

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345