Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Mages Goal

This is a discussion on Mages Goal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just loged D2 cz and i saw orc town getting nova town by like.... 6 mages parties and 100000 ...
Page: 1

Havvk

I just loged D2 cz and i saw orc town getting nova town by like.... 6 mages parties and 100000 ppl there throwing either n00b skills or some kser archers ... my question is for mages : u lvl up ur ass to get 80 and do just nova town all the fuking day? i know that a lot oft this ppl is turk ( yes the ppl from turkey ) cuz they dont have skills to make a good pk in the bowl or either in war,so the goal is get 80 ,get buffer/healer,rogue and throw novas like stupid all the day in orc base? ive seen like 5 mages that have the nazi symbol for doing this...u think is an honorable thing to do?? is really sad to try make a good pk and see 1000000 random shits doing this ( not to mention they all 77+,how .. we dont know)

sad thing is that i see "known GG" ppl doing that now,i think is the new pk style in ko

call like 2 duffers and a 2-3 melee and kill them and take their nps

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I just loged D2 cz and i saw orc town getting nova town by like.... 6 mages parties and 100000 ppl there throwing either n00b skills or some kser archers ... my question is for mages : u lvl up ur ass to get 80 and do just nova town all the fuking day? i know that a lot oft this ppl is turk ( yes the ppl from turkey ) cuz they dont have skills to make a good pk in the bowl or either in war,so the goal is get 80 ,get buffer/healer,rogue and throw novas like stupid all the day in orc base? ive seen like 5 mages that have the nazi symbol for doing this...u think is an honorable thing to do?? is really sad to try make a good pk and see 1000000 random shits doing this ( not to mention they all 77+,how .. we dont know)

sad thing is that i see "known GG" ppl doing that now,i think is the new pk style in ko [/b]
    Just kill them all like I do

Banned Senior Member

Well I dont care leeching them sometimes but most of the time they dont let me in :P
    and man you gotta try Nova town in invasion I usually make 50k nps in a good one

Well they do try to kill (mostly) unbuffed pple in their bases and i think thats low, however they do expose themselves to being xped, most of the times they do get xped xD. hmm about "not knowing" how they are high lvls..come human side and go to mage lvling spots u will see every mage u see in cz nova towning there lvling, most mages have gotten their lvls legitly i think just some straight months in ew and boom ur high lvl :P

HsK

I have a mage now, he is too crap for doing that lol

I prefer support mage
    I m coward lol

Havvk

Well I dont care leeching them sometimes but most of the time they dont let me in :P
    and man you gotta try Nova town in invasion I usually make 50k nps in a good one [/b]
    well if they are 2-3 parties is easy to take them but bro...is like 6 parties and 50 more melees trying to kill the 50 orcs that are in town, my point is how can u compare going invasion,stay still and throw ur "skills" to 100000 orc/human and gain 50k nps,i bet is harder to get the half in cz doing great pk,by great i mean funny,skilled pk,not just wait in town,1 mage tp all,healer goes and tank and all throw the novas,is sad,in the past a nova town was like : omfg u made a nova town and no1 died,now is like : y ys mage lvl 80 lets nova town oke,call all ur abis lvl 80 to go oke? 3k nps and 1 exped but ys ok all 80...

i dont find funny go hb and get a lot nps if hh cant even come out,imagine that x 100 times in orc side,the worst thing is htat i always die by a fuking lvl 60 turk of shit and i loose more leader points :lol:

Havvk

I have a mage now, he is too crap for doing that lol

I prefer support mage
    I m coward lol[/b]
    i think is so funny to be a support mage,a good one,who stuns /slow/ blind and run to strategic points to rescue/regroup ur party,i wish i had my fraps on to show u guys how many ppl there,and my point is not racist but omfg the 99% is turk

Support mage is the manliest of them all. 72 lightning blade ftw.

Havvk

Support mage is the manliest of them all. 72 lightning blade ftw.[/b]
    or a melee mage but not that gay parties novaing 24/7 the town...i was in moradon and i pmed the tanker of 1 of those parties and talked to him for 3 mins,i asked his nps and he said 100k in month 24/7 nova town warryon i closed game

GetRichOrDieTrying

hey havvk! wana do sum np transfer?
    i got a priest with 1 mil np....enough to boost ur clan to top 5
    meet u in bifrost

Banned

sad thing is that i see "known GG" ppl doing that now,i think is the new pk style in ko [/b]

well just go kill them like i do....i call 2 full healers and 1 full duffer in party along with few meles and we take out all of orc nation......you could do the same

i think our clan does town nova but not like orc mages do....we might do it here and there for fun but we do the rest as well....raid exp, bowl, town nova, and ofc push out orcs from hh base

xanarchistx

Parasite tower tanker oke?

/Problem_Solved

. . .
    AoE spells r the most effective skills for mages, I dont get why every1 complains about a bunch of mages novaing their asses a few times
    its like saying that howling sword is lame... helis is lame... critical hit + spike is lame... light feet is lame... its a skill for that class and u have to deal with it

little_painter

i go pk alot, sad thing is i see known gg players running around with duffers and healers constantly... what is this.. get too lvl and 80 and just rape others, sad too se how 0 skilled people doo this and many of them are from turkeyland or peru

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast