Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Mages Goal

This is a discussion on Mages Goal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; from turkeyland or peru [/b] does that mean you do it too since your a turk :lol: :lol: :lol:...
Page: 2

Banned

from turkeyland or peru [/b]
    does that mean you do it too since your a turk :lol: :lol: :lol:

i go pk alot, sad thing is i see known gg players running around with duffers and healers constantly... what is this.. get too lvl and 80 and just rape others, sad too se how 0 skilled people doo this and many of them are from turkeyland or peru [/b]

lol, yesterday u told me ur last pk dated from the beginning of january :-P

and nova, town, sure why not they take risk to get xped by towers to get some np. Alltho i did 1 or 2 times novatown i don&#39;t like it that much just cause my dmg sucks >.<

Havvk

my point is that like tez said,he has 1 party,but this is 10 + parties doing the fuking same,they use 3 tankers and full heal them,then all the rest go and throw hits.... 50 hits of 200 is gay

Havvk

hey havvk! wana do sum np transfer?
    i got a priest with 1 mil np....enough to boost ur clan to top 5
    meet u in bifrost [/b]
    ok,ill call a duffer u like a lot to give me a hand :wub: j/k

come msnger aq

lol... how hard is it to kill mages >.>
    all u need is them tormented and get spam heaed and the mages die

SLeePMoDe

Nova town takes more skill than you think, knowing how far to go in, when to drop your novas, its all about timing. Not to mention is fun as hell to see your name spammin cz XD, Stop whining cuz you cant afk in cz town anymore mages are takin ova

sexy Owa

ive town nova&#39;d a few times :P i only do it when the orcs wont leave town though :/ im not going to sit out in front and just wait for my scrolls to fade

havent been in pk enough lately to notice the town nova&#39;s but its better to have those then koxping archers dead in our town killing everyone who spawns :/ let the turkys do whatever they want to try and gain a few nps. look at the top 5 clans on diez :P "GG" people are hardly existent now days expecially in top clans. anyhow im glad they are novas and not koxpers killing everyone in town for the time being

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u didnt play back in KO? :/ ko there was nothing but tanks on town

Havvk

Nova town takes more skill than you think, knowing how far to go in, when to drop your novas, its all about timing. Not to mention is fun as hell to see your name spammin cz XD, Stop whining cuz you cant afk in cz town anymore mages are takin ova[/b]
    :lol: what skills u need to use instant magic and drop ur novas? what timing u need for it?6 mages doing the same in party is not as skilled as go pk in bowl or other place,im not blaming 1 party for doing this,im sad cuz this is the actual pk for the most of the human mages now,just look at them, they go all 12 orc side,run behind apo flame,get in side of town,healer go tanks and all mages nova,run back in river,rgpr,and come again,24/7,till they get exped 3-4 times they stop...
    i never complained about being afk in town or die by 1 party,but watching fukin 10 partys of turks doing that is shit,thats why they have those nps. ( codename in special ) ,

:lol: what skills u need to use instant magic and drop ur novas? what timing u need for it?6 mages doing the same in party is not as skilled as go pk in bowl or other place,im not blaming 1 party for doing this,im sad cuz this is the actual pk for the most of the human mages now,just look at them, they go all 12 orc side,run behind apo flame,get in side of town,healer go tanks and all mages nova,run back in river,rgpr,and come again,24/7,till they get exped 3-4 times they stop...
    i never complained about being afk in town or die by 1 party,but watching fukin 10 partys of turks doing that is shit,thats why they have those nps. ( codename in special ) ,[/b]
    its been that way since the beginning of KO...just cuz it stopped for a while cuz of the 2k damage towers doesnt mean it wouldnt happen again eventually

nothing in ko takes skill anymore -_- its all abuot items since rofd

Havvk

its been that way since the beginning of KO...just cuz it stopped for a while cuz of the 2k damage towers doesnt mean it wouldnt happen again eventually
    nothing in ko takes skill anymore -_- its all abuot items since rofd[/b]
    depending who has them :lol: i think skill > items this days in some fights

depending who has them :lol: i think skill > items this days in some fights [/b]
    the ONLY skill to ko is for priests and mages...priests: knowing who to heal cure and duff, mages: tping

warriors and rogues...no skill involved at all

and even priest isnt hard...70+ torment+full heal....OMG SO HARD?

so that just leaves mages and their tping ability...tahts the only skill left in this game

Havvk

now i understand why u chose mage :wub:

i agree with u havvk this last days i have been pking a lot since i finally got my lvl 75 and i notice pretty much wat u say in the mornings is all about nova towns, u go bowl and there is no one , afternoon is debuffers time, almost every single party that i encounter has a full duffer that is annoyng me with the massive/ subside zzz anyways but wat i love the most taht all the mages that do the nova town are so gay in 1vs 1 they either town, tp a rogue or a warrior or they are too late and eat the dust most of the times i pk solo and i think i have a decent gear and decent combo, and sorry to say this cama but u do need some skill to take on 3 rogues or 1 rogue and 1 warrior or mages with melees combined at the same as i have. so peace out

mages arent 1v1 chars...ur mad cuz they dont 1v1 when theyre not meant to 1v1? -_- and no u dont...u kill the weakest first then the 2nd weakest etc...theres no skill involved its about items as i said...if ur items>theirs ull survive if not ur dead

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast