Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Mages Goal

This is a discussion on Mages Goal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Supposrt mages ftw, my fav class if you know how to play...check out this one: http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledfu9.jpg...
Page: 3

DarkSid

Supposrt mages ftw, my fav class if you know how to play...check out this one:

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledfu9.jpg

mages arent 1v1 chars...ur mad cuz they dont 1v1 when theyre not meant to 1v1? -_- and no u dont...u kill the weakest first then the 2nd weakest etc...theres no skill involved its about items as i said...if ur items>theirs ull survive if not ur dead[/b]

+1

If we were meant for 1vs1 fights we would have better armours and most importantly more powerful non-interruptable skills.

My most powerful skill (inceneration) is useless in a 1vs1 - we would I then chose this kind of fight?

Lvl 72 blade is the 5th powerful skill I have - manes would be the 6th. Its like a warrior fighting a 1vs1 with a lvl 40 something skill - now that would be fun to watch :P

Yes...the late outbreak of mages doing nothing but town novas is retarded. But if you notice...the majority of it are the top turk clans who are desperate for nps so that the other turk clan doing it doesn't pass them. But it's the same for the orc mages (elegance, KB's clans, couple others.) as opposed to the human clans (Codename, DesertEagle, etc.) Same ones that you pretty much only see in mage parties because it doesn't require any skill to see the hh or 55 rush coming and drop 12-18 novas on them.

As for mages being 1v1 characters...it's easy to do...but you need decent equipment in today's cz. It's fun to go solo for a while, gets tiring being in party, especially if it's random, all you see is 4444444444444 in the chat box. Or if you tp somebody to help you when in trouble...you get a.q no tp.

. . .
    AoE spells r the most effective skills for mages, I dont get why every1 complains about a bunch of mages novaing their asses a few times
    its like saying that howling sword is lame... helis is lame... critical hit + spike is lame... light feet is lame... its a skill for that class and u have to deal with it[/b]
    they aren't complaining about AoE, they are complaining about killing AFK people in town over and over again purely for NP, which is lame indeed. Believe it or not it, is possible to use AoE spells in the bowl aswell! But it's always been this way, people for some reason only care about making NP and not about good party vs party pvp. I dont understand, wtf does NP do for you? I had top human NP for a year or so and it meant absolutely nothing. I think these mages just suck too much at normal pvp and have to farm AFK people instead, sad. I could understand the few solo paper mages who used to sit there all day and feed me NP, but now there are lots of organised parties with healers and tankers, i just think its a damnation of their pvp skill that it is the best they can do. You can get 50k np per day? GREAT HAVE A BISCUIT! Now go and learn how to pvp.

Towers should do 10,000 damage per arrow, that would solve this little problem.

mages arent 1v1 chars...ur mad cuz they dont 1v1 when theyre not meant to 1v1? -_- and no u dont...u kill the weakest first then the 2nd weakest etc...theres no skill involved its about items as i said...if ur items>theirs ull survive if not ur dead[/b]
    thats retarded, of course mages can 1v1, just maybe not in diez. its not even hard now, I expect any mage to be able to spam the new staff bash whilst sliding, that is enough to kill almost anyone apart from a skilled rogue or BP. If you *cant* 1v1 as a mage with the new skills, something is wrong with you.

Banned Senior Member

Btw Havvk , watch ur clan archers they are VERY skilled ( for example Sdude; ) sitting all day on OB hill spamming arrows like fucks

Archer parties are better and they are, as u said, at the OB hill... Not HB.
    So u come up to them and with a tanker u can chase them away.
    Nova's at the spawnarea when there's no chance to even get out is somewhat else.

Ganbitsu

Sliding with Firestaff? And u expect me to kill who like that? Some U-70 noob? Don't need Firestaff for that (tho it makes it easy). U'd better not talk if u know shit. NT might make u angry but so am I when I run into mele party get all duffs and 3 melees on my head, seems like orcs never get out of their base w/o duffer. And I have to live with (die usually ) so don't whine just kick those NT's ases if u dare.

Hehe Pyro Fyro for the WIN :lol:

dear you can say what you want but nova town from time to time is realy funny

Banned

thats retarded, of course mages can 1v1, just maybe not in diez. its not even hard now, I expect any mage to be able to spam the new staff bash whilst sliding, that is enough to kill almost anyone apart from a skilled rogue or BP. If you *cant* 1v1 as a mage with the new skills, something is wrong with you.[/b]
    since you love shitting on diez so much why not actually get on a 72 rogue and 1v1 on my 74 mage and i wont slide btw i know how to tank

that would be a better way to find out if mages can 1v1 and tank instead of running your mouth all the time

tell me when you want to test this out...i want to see for myself as well

Banned

Btw Havvk , watch ur clan archers they are VERY skilled ( for example Sdude; ) sitting all day on OB hill spamming arrows like fucks[/b]
    +1 to that

Archer parties are better and they are, as u said, at the OB hill... Not HB.
    So u come up to them and with a tanker u can chase them away.
    Nova's at the spawnarea when there's no chance to even get out is somewhat else.[/b]
    those archer parties take no skill and just show that that person has no skill if thats all he can do

since you love shitting on diez so much why not actually get on a 72 rogue and 1v1 on my 74 mage and i wont slide btw i know how to tank

that would be a better way to find out if mages can 1v1 and tank instead of running your mouth all the time

tell me when you want to test this out...i want to see for myself as well[/b]

y ys want test your magler oke ?

Banned Senior Member

Lerva you are too supreme mage
    tez is fire i think ure probably light or ice
    light > fire :P

Banned

y ys want test your magler oke ? [/b]
    ok we can test that is fine for me

and no i am light atm

Lerva you are too supreme mage
    tez is fire i think ure probably light or ice
    light > fire :P[/b]