Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Mages Goal

This is a discussion on Mages Goal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe sure light rox but even ice > fire fire suck balls [/b] actually for me fire>ice and light for ...
Page: 4

Banned

hehe sure light rox but even ice > fire

fire suck balls [/b]
    actually for me fire>ice and light for me i dont know why :huh:

ok we can test that is fine for me

and no i am light atm[/b]

sure newbie we can talk in game about duel

when i can get in :angry:

little_painter

lol, yesterday u told me ur last pk dated from the beginning of january :-P

and nova, town, sure why not they take risk to get xped by towers to get some np. Alltho i did 1 or 2 times novatown i don&#39;t like it that much just cause my dmg sucks >.<[/b]
    i made a sarcastic joke witch nobody understood simon, i should know better then write with sarcasm in here, always backfires cause its missunderstood :P

Havvk

they aren&#39;t complaining about AoE, they are complaining about killing AFK people in town over and over again purely for NP, which is lame indeed. Believe it or not it, is possible to use AoE spells in the bowl aswell! But it&#39;s always been this way, people for some reason only care about making NP and not about good party vs party pvp. I dont understand, wtf does NP do for you? I had top human NP for a year or so and it meant absolutely nothing. I think these mages just suck too much at normal pvp and have to farm AFK people instead, sad. I could understand the few solo paper mages who used to sit there all day and feed me NP, but now there are lots of organised parties with healers and tankers, i just think its a damnation of their pvp skill that it is the best they can do. You can get 50k np per day? GREAT HAVE A BISCUIT! Now go and learn how to pvp.

Towers should do 10,000 damage per arrow, that would solve this little problem.[/b]
    THX BRO,U GOT MY POINT!!!

Im not complaining about mages go together with heals and pwn,im complaining cuz they are all the fuking day killing ppl in base (not afk ppl),all ppl who respawn,who log,relog etc to d1 in town will die,cuz theres not just 1 party,they are a lot....they should make a thingy like war jail so u dont get hit and have a range to come out and prepare urself to fight...

cama im not angry bro,i think theres just a few good mages ingame who pk awesome,cuz now the 80% of them do nova town for pk..

and about archers,is the fuking same as mages in town all they do is throw skills cuz they are not even getting hit cuz they have a tanker

PoweRTugA

I&#39;m GG mage.

Banned

you suck balls

PoweRTugA

you suck balls[/b]
    dun make me talk bout ur movie plzzzzzz -_-

Banned

dun make me talk bout ur movie plzzzzzz -_-[/b]
    :lol: learn to see sarcasim <_<

and my movie still owns the one you made

so you still suck balls :lol:

PoweRTugA

:lol: learn to see sarcasim <_<

and my movie still owns the one you made

so you still suck balls :lol:[/b]
    ahahaha ur so funny.. :mellow:

Banned

ahahaha ur so funny.. :mellow:[/b]
    i know

drama

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

thats retarded, of course mages can 1v1, just maybe not in diez. its not even hard now, I expect any mage to be able to spam the new staff bash whilst sliding, that is enough to kill almost anyone apart from a skilled rogue or BP. If you *cant* 1v1 as a mage with the new skills, something is wrong with you.[/b]
    sometimes ur smart but sometimes ur just a complete retard zero

i said mages arent meant to 1v1...i didnt say they CANT 1v1...but they definately are not meant to 1v1...up until KE their only 1v1 skill was basicly the shitty staff skill...at KE they gave us finally a decent non-cancelling spell(which btw the lightning one and ice one didnt slow or stun respectively so it sucks for anything but fire mage), then rofd a staff dmg version of that....but still not 1v1 chars...theyre group chars built for party pvp...hence the aoe&#39;s and tp skill

edit: this aoeing has been happening since KO...just because its back again u start whining again...heres an idea: DONT AFK IN CZ....wtf u need to afk in cz for? so u can come back after a few hours and see whos kill who? pff go afk in mora or luferson/piana...also if peolpe actually WERE afk in town then they wouldnt have any1 to kill now would they? 1 rush and all afkers=dead so there would be no one to kill hence no more town rushes

another reason to town nova: why go looking for people when u can just run to their town where u know theyll be?

Banned

sometimes ur smart but most of the time ur just a complete retard zero[/b]
    i fixed your post cam sorry i had to do it :wub:

:lol:

The archer has his own special tactics. U like it or u don&#39;t .

An archer party is almost the same as a mage party but they target the same person, mostly that is ^^, that comes by with their "z". They just pound more precise

GOOO SDUDE
    Loved our former parties lol in the old days ^^

mages owns on 1v1 most lvl 70 characters when they are 72+ int/light (or 75+ fire halfpaper) and can a bit combo...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast