Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Mages Goal

This is a discussion on Mages Goal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The archer has his own special tactics..[/b] wowww stop stop.. tactics? stay on the own Base on the hill and ...
Page: 5

The archer has his own special tactics..[/b]
    wowww stop stop..

tactics? stay on the own Base on the hill and Z-skill every1?

"tactical brilliant"

sometimes ur smart but sometimes ur just a complete retard zero

i said mages arent meant to 1v1...i didnt say they CANT 1v1...but they definately are not meant to 1v1...up until KE their only 1v1 skill was basicly the shitty staff skill...at KE they gave us finally a decent non-cancelling spell(which btw the lightning one and ice one didnt slow or stun respectively so it sucks for anything but fire mage), then rofd a staff dmg version of that....but still not 1v1 chars...theyre group chars built for party pvp...hence the aoe's and tp skill[/b]
    Your damn right about the past. Before ROFD, mages couldnt do a fair 1v1 but why not now?

For me the blade skill is just like spamming howling sword for warriors. Its all about the combo and potting. Someone with a good staff combo will pwn other mages in 1v1

Someone with a good staff combo will pwn other mages in 1v1[/b]
    and all other classes <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Your damn right about the past. Before ROFD, mages couldnt do a fair 1v1 but why not now?

For me the blade skill is just like spamming howling sword for warriors. Its all about the combo and potting. Someone with a good staff combo will pwn other mages in 1v1[/b]
    still not a class meant to 1v1

wowww stop stop..

tactics? stay on the own Base on the hill and Z-skill every1?

"tactical brilliant"[/b]
    hows that different from any other party?

warrior party: z-skill every1 and have priest full heal....oh wait thast the same as archer

sin party: z-skill every1 and have priest full heal....shit wait....again thats the same...

mage party: aoe every1 have priest full heal...damnit there goes that same tactic again

the only thing different from the archer party and any other party is the area they do it...warrior/sin party go bowl/xp spots, mage go bowl/opposite nation town, archer go their town/opposite nation town

oO Jc Oo

i think is so funny to be a support mage,a good one,who stuns /slow/ blind and run to strategic points to rescue/regroup ur party,i wish i had my fraps on to show u guys how many ppl there,and my point is not racist but omfg the 99% is turk [/b]

telurica ftw <3

telurica ftw <3[/b]
    Necrowalker FTW !! :wub:

still not a class meant to 1v1
    hows that different from any other party?

warrior party: z-skill every1 and have priest full heal....oh wait thast the same as archer

sin party: z-skill every1 and have priest full heal....shit wait....again thats the same...

mage party: aoe every1 have priest full heal...damnit there goes that same tactic again

the only thing different from the archer party and any other party is the area they do it...warrior/sin party go bowl/xp spots, mage go bowl/opposite nation town, archer go their town/opposite nation town[/b]
    i was talking about standing still in a relatively safe place.
    i mean warrior ZR&#39;s also but they are mostly in a nonsafe place..

archers (mostly the turk ones) standing in own town where melees cant do much and Z-skilling 7 man (1 healer) on the nearest guy and that one actually got owned. and IF once a warrior gets a healer then they run away or /town (even when they are already in their town :P )

For me the blade skill is just like spamming howling sword for warriors. Its all about the combo and potting. Someone with a good staff combo will pwn other mages in 1v1[/b]

Against other mages, yes. But against other classes not at all ..

How much damage does a lvl 72 decently equipped warrior do with his howling sword? (700-1000? consider also the r damage) and how much damage can he take (buffed around 5-6K health and 1300ac and 100 fr?) Now compare that to the lvl 72 skill damage (500? and a ridiculous r damage) and the ac (1K?) and hp (4K?) of a decently equipped mage.

How is that the same?

Don&#39;t get me wrong - I am not saying a mage cannot 1vs1. I am saying that in most cases they should not. Simply because it is not the most efficient way to play a mage. The thing to do as a mage if you find yourself chased by a warrior is to tp your own warrior (not to mention the rest of your party - healers, sins and the whole lot) - not to 1vs1 him. This may not sound "honourable" - fine. If you want to be "honourable", tp your own warrior and watch them.

But I don&#39;t feel at all compelled to 1vs1 and I dont feel less skilled because I dont 1vs1. If your goal is to 1vs1 ppl then in my opinion you should not play a mage - its a waste of all your other skills and more specifically a waste of your tp skill.

PS: sins you can easily do most of the time even without the lvl 72 skill, trouble with them is they run too fast

TaDaaa

For those of you who knock archers and think sdude just stand on the hill. Check this out during a war.

the_stiffmeister

For those of you who knock archers and think sdude just stand on the hill. Check this out during a war.

[/b]
    PWNz0r ks ftw. :P

[/b]
    lol but that doesnt really state the context.. that obviously wasnt all at once, and he is unscrolled in the pic, which means time has elapsed after it. Whenever i played, i never rmb having a chance to fight Sdude, it always was me getting pegged by him and the numerous other archers that camped the top of OB. But whatever. I havent been on ko to judge it, but like 15641 people town novaing at once is a tad annoying imho, but back in the old ko i rmb aory and i would slap on fire talias at like level 65 and just run down the hill and solo / duo town novas.. xD now that was fun. By far the best town nova&#39;s were in the war tho.. One time i went solo and rushed in first, dropped both of my novas on the leechers and made 22k np. >_<

i was talking about standing still in a relatively safe place.
    i mean warrior ZR&#39;s also but they are mostly in a nonsafe place..

archers (mostly the turk ones) standing in own town where melees cant do much and Z-skilling 7 man (1 healer) on the nearest guy and that one actually got owned. and IF once a warrior gets a healer then they run away or /town (even when they are already in their town :P )[/b]
    shall we compare the classes now?

warriors: meant to tank dmg
    rogue: not meant to tank dmg

dont be jealous cuz the turks found the perfect way to rape people...only time i ever had a problem with it was when the turks either did it with koxp or when they did it was some insane hack that allowed them to shoot me from outside tower range all the way to like 2 step near the teleport -_-(basicly able to kill any1 in town while being safely out of town)

Against other mages, yes. But against other classes not at all ..

How much damage does a lvl 72 decently equipped warrior do with his howling sword? (700-1000? consider also the r damage) and how much damage can he take (buffed around 5-6K health and 1300ac and 100 fr?) Now compare that to the lvl 72 skill damage (500? and a ridiculous r damage) and the ac (1K?) and hp (4K?) of a decently equipped mage.

How is that the same?

Don&#39;t get me wrong - I am not saying a mage cannot 1vs1. I am saying that in most cases they should not. Simply because it is not the most efficient way to play a mage. The thing to do as a mage if you find yourself chased by a warrior is to tp your own warrior (not to mention the rest of your party - healers, sins and the whole lot) - not to 1vs1 him. This may not sound "honourable" - fine. If you want to be "honourable", tp your own warrior and watch them.

But I don&#39;t feel at all compelled to 1vs1 and I dont feel less skilled because I dont 1vs1. If your goal is to 1vs1 ppl then in my opinion you should not play a mage - its a waste of all your other skills and more specifically a waste of your tp skill.
    PS: sins you can easily do most of the time even without the lvl 72 skill, trouble with them is they run too fast [/b]
    First of all. What ur talking about? Warriors hitting me 700-1000? Dont joke. I had IB + IN and most warriors spammed me arond 400 dmg (not talking about the babamussuns).

Second, if a warrior/sin chased me alone, I never tped my party. I rather fight him and die then TP my whole party and own him. Who gives a rats ass about 50 NP. Most of the time they tried to take me and ran away when they got on low HP. Not trying to show off, its the truth. Sins meant nothing towards me and nor did most of the warriors. Only classes which afraid me was a chitin bp, high resistance and hard to take down and babashop mages with Bifrost rings +5

Third, I never said my goal was to 1v1, I just state I dont get why mages cant 1v1. I tried almost all the best mages in Xig. Why? I just wanted to know how "good" my staff combo was.

First of all. What ur talking about? Warriors hitting me 700-1000? Dont joke. I had IB + IN and most warriors spammed me arond 400 dmg (not talking about the babamussuns).

Second, if a warrior/sin chased me alone, I never tped my party. I rather fight him and die then TP my whole party and own him. Who gives a rats ass about 50 NP. Most of the time they tried to take me and ran away when they got on low HP. Not trying to show off, its the truth. Sins meant nothing towards me and nor did most of the warriors. Only classes which afraid me was a chitin bp, high resistance and hard to take down and babashop mages with Bifrost rings +5

Third, I never said my goal was to 1v1, I just state I dont get why mages cant 1v1. I tried almost all the best mages in Xig. Why? I just wanted to know how "good" my staff combo was.[/b]
    ur the kind of mage that made me never party out of guild mages...fucking waste of mine and my parties time...wanna go 1v1? then leave the party and fuck off and waste ur own time dotn waste our time 1v1ing people when u could tp the party and we could kill them and mvoe on...would much rather have the 8th spot filled with another warrior than a mage that is gonna go off 1v1ing people pretending to be a warrior

Banned

[/b]
    no offense taddaa but that shows nothing....if anything all it does show is alot of ks or killing alot of noobs or alot of afk people xD

tell him to get down from ob hill and use his skill if he has any

BTW......U_K ftw on your gatekeeper...OWNT .....go go go manslayer

PS. tell sdude S>+9 scorpian bow cheap usd....its better then ib+8 :lol:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast