Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Mages Goal

This is a discussion on Mages Goal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its war ffs it just shows the ppl he killed sorry ksed in war...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

its war ffs it just shows the ppl he killed sorry ksed in war

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its war ffs it just shows the ppl he killed sorry ksed in war[/b]
    coolboy u have no right to talk...ur the absolute worse pker ive ever seen on any char uve played...mage or warrior...both shit!

the_man_slayer

no offense taddaa but that shows nothing....if anything all it does show is alot of ks or killing alot of noobs or alot of afk people xD

tell him to get down from ob hill and use his skill if he has any

BTW......U_K ftw on your gatekeeper...OWNT .....go go go manslayer

PS. tell sdude S>+9 scorpian bow cheap usd....its better then ib+8 :lol:[/b]
    w00t! :lol:

DragonFire

<3 drama

Banned

dont underestimate mages xD

wowww stop stop..

tactics? stay on the own Base on the hill and Z-skill every1?

"tactical brilliant"[/b]
    U like it or u don&#39;t. Is it effective and does it work?

Tactics or skills, different debating issue off course, are 2 different things.

If u know how to play an archer u&#39;re a bitch in (d)cz

Don&#39;t forget that KS&#39;ing is "normal" in (d)cz. An archer also spams a lot of dmg. Or do people just forget that part and only think of the last shot?

coolboy u have no right to talk...ur the absolute worse pker ive ever seen on any char uve played...mage or warrior...both shit![/b]

haha true

Banned Senior Member

coolboy u have no right to talk...ur the absolute worse pker ive ever seen on any char uve played...mage or warrior...both shit![/b]
    u were playing ko when hmm i was 72? just started playing on tez?
    so who has the right to talk now? yea u were a good mage but just coz you had a good clan nothing else

Aviv sucks...all my friends will admit it

sometimes ur smart but sometimes ur just a complete retard zero

i said mages arent meant to 1v1...i didnt say they CANT 1v1...but they definately are not meant to 1v1...up until KE their only 1v1 skill was basicly the shitty staff skill...at KE they gave us finally a decent non-cancelling spell(which btw the lightning one and ice one didnt slow or stun respectively so it sucks for anything but fire mage), then rofd a staff dmg version of that....but still not 1v1 chars...theyre group chars built for party pvp...hence the aoe&#39;s and tp skill[/b]
    I&#39;m a retard, ok. I would like to see this K2 memo that you received that says mages are not meant for 1v1, because that is news to me. Just because a class has more party-friendly abilities does not mean that it is gimped in 1v1. Rogues give lupine, battlepriests can heal/debuff/buff. The point I am trying to make is that any class can 1v1, they just need the right spec and gear to do it. Some of the hardest 1v1 fights i did were against mages, and they weren&#39;t idiots running around with chitin shields either. If a mage levels to 72 (easy nowadays), knows how to slide, knows how to use ALL his spells and has high weapon defense then he has every chance of being strong in 1v1. The problem is that most mages either stand still wondering why they are being cancelled, or only staff bash and and dont get in other vital spells.

Banned Senior Member

ali? you wanna show the ppl here the movie of ur combo? lol dont make me laugh
    and plz u beat me with gedkalesin ( 9k hp u admit to it ) while i was on Tez ( 6124 hp iirc ) and i got u to 100 hp and ure happy?

I&#39;m a retard, ok. I would like to see this K2 memo that you received that says mages are not meant for 1v1, because that is news to me. Just because a class has more party-friendly abilities does not mean that it is gimped in 1v1. Rogues give lupine, battlepriests can heal/debuff/buff. The point I am trying to make is that any class can 1v1, they just need the right spec and gear to do it. Some of the hardest 1v1 fights i did were against mages, and they weren&#39;t idiots running around with chitin shields either. If a mage levels to 72 (easy nowadays), knows how to slide, knows how to use ALL his spells and has high weapon defense then he has every chance of being strong in 1v1. The problem is that most mages either stand still wondering why they are being cancelled, or only staff bash and and dont get in other vital spells.[/b]
    U arent a retard u r GG

ali? you wanna show the ppl here the movie of ur combo? lol dont make me laugh
    and plz u beat me with gedkalesin ( 9k hp u admit to it ) while i was on Tez ( 6124 hp iirc ) and i got u to 100 hp and ure happy?[/b]
    Gogo little kid show it...and u retard try search...u ll find it..
    Aviv ur time is over on tez in my opinion...
    If he keeps u he will lose his reel friend (not only me)
    Or he kicked u already?
    And please dont talk behind me little 13 years old boy...I got enough friend that pms me and tell what shit u r... but tbh i dont care...
    U got nothing in this game as soon as tez changes pw u r nothing...if u want i ll just tell cafegeveze that u r on Tez...if they will hear Aviv u wont get that cool mages party...so aviv , go outside and have fun...u r 24 hours on in msn so 0 friends or wtf?

Banned Senior Member

lol ali can u show us 1 of those pms? i dont think so and yea i get into mages party when i can coz human PRIESTs suck ass as they are all turkish on my time

btw the problem i think is. mage is hard to farm money.. is hard to kill boss. so usualy mages dont have good intes, and that is y mages die fast usualy. ofc some mages have uber gera but he probably dont solo bosses as much like a warrior and rogues. most of uber mages was ppl who alredy have geras form other accs, babshop itens, or something like taht.
    the fact is:
    rogue, warrior and bp loock like more stronger then mages cuze have much more pirest warriors and rogue with better gear then mages.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast