Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A wierd situation.

This is a discussion on A wierd situation. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Your account contains a character that has an inappropriate name that needs ...
Page: 1

jetsamjetsam

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Your account contains a character that has an inappropriate name that needs to be changed to prevent any future penalties. I apologize, however, this account has been blocked as someone with access to it was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked. Any updates regarding this issue will be posted on the official Knight Online Website at: www.knightonlineworld.com. The regulations in our Terms of Use policy, regarding character naming, will be observed and enforced. You can view the policy at this link (http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=1&id=118 ). I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-CSR Ikdoof, Knight Online Support Team

THe names are essexrogue and essexgirl. see anything bad in that? other than "sex"? essex is in England apparently K2 don't know their geography.

Banned

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Your account contains a character that has an inappropriate name that needs to be changed to prevent any future penalties. I apologize, however, this account has been blocked as someone with access to it was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked. Any updates regarding this issue will be posted on the official Knight Online Website at: www.knightonlineworld.com. The regulations in our Terms of Use policy, regarding character naming, will be observed and enforced. You can view the policy at this link (http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=1&id=118 ). I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

THe names are essexrogue and essexgirl. see anything bad in that? other than "sex"? essex is in England apparently K2 don't know their geography.[/b]
    ye its "sex"

u know how k2 is ^_^

nicholaszaioud1992

Well, thats K2 for you bro. Sorry to hear that though .

Robokill

who said sex? I like sex

Oatmeal

Siranox said he wouldnt ban my priest, myDICKisSMALL, until ncs were out.

skrillamon

sex me plys?

that sucks man, keep sending them cs tickets over and over and tell them you'll change it or something..

ArtOfFighters

who said sex? I like sex [/b]

sex plys oke? :wub:

Robokill

sex plys oke? :wub:[/b]
    okże :wub:

ArtOfFighters

okże :wub:[/b]

oke, gel sentinel hashan 1am GMT 0? :wub:

tindall

myDICKisSMALL[/b]
    Man that really says alot about you doesnt it...

ILIKEPIE

Why would they warn you about the name if the account is blocked already?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

this is k2, banning comes before warning, they warn u after

i made a character a while ago called AnalBumSex its still going.

Wow that is seriously stupid lol.

THe names are essexrogue and essexgirl. see anything bad in that? other than "sex"? essex is in England apparently K2 don't know their geography.[/b]

Change it to Wessex, or Sussex or...oh wait, those are places too but all have sex in it, shit...nvm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast