Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Magic

This is a discussion on Magic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes tez now i ll come after my shit: Where is my fucking 4 gb which were in Aja´s sub ...
Page: 10

Banned

yes tez now i ll come after my shit:
    Where is my fucking 4 gb which were in Aja´s sub char.
    Where is my Tota+7 which i lend u untill u are 80.
    Where is the love i gave u...u rlly dont give anything back

Tez is GG :wub:[/b]
    4gbs on aja hacked never got it for myself
    tot+7 still on warrior and dont use now take it back np
    love you gave me was sloppy and used already so i threw it away :lol:

:wub:

4gbs on aja hacked never got it for myself
    tot+7 still on warrior and dont use now take it back np
    love you gave me was sloppy and used already so i threw it away :lol:

:wub:[/b]
    Omg </3
    Buy me today premi then u ll see fresh love ....i m good lover...

P4rthen0n

Damn stupid ungrateful little kid. The guys lends you items after you get hacked to HELP you out and first thing you do is trade them and now you&#39;re saying you won&#39;t even repay him back ? Pfff scamer.

shurt wats there to discuss that he scammed me wont admit it hes to immature to see wat he has done wrong

and mabbe iko <3[/b]

Apparently quite a bit, unless the last 7 pages have been you guys <3&#39;ing and :wub: &#39;ing each other.

Banned

Apparently quite a bit, unless the last 7 pages have been you guys <3&#39;ing and :wub: &#39;ing each other.[/b]

it was for me and now i need to take a shower :P

Bafert

shurt we can discuss and discuss but the fact is he owes me those items weither we talk it out or not he stole my 2 pe&#39;s from me not to mention that priest guess who bought it lol not him everything on him i payed for the priest 20-25gbs from triple i believe so yea thats even mine u have devilsface i bought taffy.... ull certainly deney this also

Banned

your priest is very sexy, can i see it naked???[/b]

replace shoes with car noob and yes they take back the car

fucking christ the bank i own.....i will come after your shoes you fuck with my money :lol:[/b]
    tez your warrior is very sexy, can i see it naked??

Banned

tez your warrior is very sexy, can i see it naked??[/b]
    u already did and it would not fit in you .... maybe we can loosen your asshole somehow....u need to be k2ed i think :lol:

Banned

omg, u make me so horny sometimes

Banned

omg, u make me so horny sometimes[/b]

i know

its a gyft i have

:P

ladyarawin

Smile

[size="4"]
    i gave him his items so u can stop posting now. i dont see why my age has to do anything with this anyway..its totally irrelevant to the topic. "OMFG HE&#39;S 12 AND 14 AND DADADADADADA NO WONDER!!!111111" can i call tez a scammer cuz he&#39;s short? no. i gave his items back and all his money so guys can say what u want. its the whole asatru_kinsmen vent VS me. nice [/b]
    YES I KNOW THIS IS A LATE POST. SOME OF US HAVE A LIFE OUT SIDE OF THE GAME.

FIRST OF ALL THAT IS NOT ASATRU_KINSMEN VENT. THAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE. THAT LETS MY CLAN USE IT. DON&#39;T YOU DRAG MY CLAN IN TO YOUR PROBLEM. PLUS THE PERSON YOU SCAMMED IS NOT IN MY CLAN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

DON&#39;T PISS ME OFF MAGIC.. IF U FUCKED UP BY SCAMMING THE PERSON THESE PEOPLE HAVE PROVE YOU HAD I SUGGEST THAT YOU GIVE BACK HIS ITEMS AND WHAT EVER ELSE YOU TAKEN FROM OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS GAME.

SCAMMING TO ME IS WORSE THEN MACRO HORS AND CHEATERS.

MAGIC DOING WHAT YOUR DOING ISN&#39;T A GOOD WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS ON OR OFF THE GAME... YOU MAY THINK ITS FUNNY BUT ONE DAY WHAT YOU DO WILL TURN AND BITE YOU IN THE BUTT AND YOU WON&#39;T HAVE ANY ONE AROUND TO HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE YOUR BURNING THE BRIDGE AT BOTH ENDS.

WAKE UP AND USE SOME COMMON SENSE THAT IS IF YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT.

OK MY 2 CENTS IN....

Asatru_Rose... Mom of Asatru_Kinsmen ..... don&#39;t fuck with family you fuck with crazy vikings and death.

DragonFire

anyways dragon he got teh idea that i gave my stuff but yet i straight up saod id help him in lettin him use my stuff not keep it and any1 with common sense would know that means its not urs you cannot do as you please.

if robin borrowed me his shards 8 and went away for a week-2weeks does that make them mine? umm no i wouldnt just take his shards and say cya its common sense and i guess at his age he dont have any yet.[/b]

But didn&#39;t you say you quit? I mean.. If I had stuff that I gave to a friend after I quit..I wouldn&#39;t expect it back. and you said nothing about "you leaving for 2 weeks" you clearly had a good bye post.. But, I don&#39;t know the whole story, I&#39;m just going from what read thus far.

Bafert

dragon i see where ur coming from but still if someone tells u straight up ur not giving them the items they are not urs fuk if i were to give my items to keep itd be ewy but magic got hacked i felt bad so i try and help the kid and boom here i am 2 pes down and a ii its sick becuz it should have never happend i should not have helped him but yet i try to help my friends when they need it.

i let him borrow the items even if i did quit its not right to think there his unless i straight up say there his

Banned

ok home from school.

baf when robin lent u the shards wasnt I the one that they got traded to? wasnt i also the one that played ur acc when u had dual RoLs, RE,EME,skelly, chitin +8 and mirages +8 all unsealed? if i wanted to scam u man i wouldve done it then. all these people saying "low life scammer bla bla" shutup cuz u know nothing about me. as ive said. u said when u quit and went to W.O.W, "i won&#39;t be coming back so u can use my items to gear ur priest" along with the bragging of WOW being so good and how ud never come back to KO and such. what did u expect me to do? hack the DB and change my char class to "rogue" and put in dex points to wear the DD helm? (which i can by no means do)

P.S - hi rose

P.S2 - all u idiots that keep saying "yea 12 yr old this and u shouldve expected it from 12 yr old bla" get ur shit strait

1. im 14
    2. this isnt even scam. its him misunderstanding why im keeping my PE&#39;s
    3. as i said, if i wanted to "scam" him i would have when i had access to his "good" items. ive played his account with unsealed items and i never took anything. wanna know why? cuz im not a scammer.

and bafert yes u did pay for taffy so if ud like i can save up 25GBs and repay you for that aswell.

Bafert

magic dude i didnt give u the dd helm i sold it and i gave u both my new wp and theen my original 1 so i dont udnerstand how both are urs ......... mabbe at most 1 is urs but the other would be mine so u can give me that and like 25gbs or get me a 25gbs and wp&#39;s

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast