Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Magic

This is a discussion on Magic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; come to ko4life vent and we will discuss it further...
Page: 11

Banned

come to ko4life vent and we will discuss it further

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

when u chose to scam doesnt mean ANYTHING...u coulda just been building up trust like many scammers do

Banned

when u chose to scam doesnt mean ANYTHING...u coulda just been building up trust like many scammers do [/b]

are u dumb? i already had the trust and i never took anything. i gave him his shit back (minus 25GBs that ive agreed to give him).

sexy Owa

so its over then? :/ finally?

Infat

Magic it seems that you have no remorse for this scam. You go on like it was nothing in vent. Someone trying to help you out in a bad time turns into a pure scam. If you were honest then you would first apologize to bafert for selling the items and then pay him back no matter what it takes...Instead you deny everything and try to act like he is at fault for being a nice guy. You may say you have never scammed anyone but i remember a time when you almost scammed 2 MD's +8 from Vandle, but i'm sure he let you have those too right?? If you want to clear your name then you should publicly apologize to bafert (if he would even accept this) and offer whatever it takes to replace what you took, otherwise you have the scarlet "S" for "scammer" all over you in my book. And please don't come back with some macho reply to hide the fact that you are a scammer and try to direct the attention to something else..

Banned

Magic it seems that you have no remorse for this scam. You go on like it was nothing in vent. Someone trying to help you out in a bad time turns into a pure scam. If you were honest then you would first apologize to bafert for selling the items and then pay him back no matter what it takes...Instead you deny everything and try to act like he is at fault for being a nice guy. You may say you have never scammed anyone but i remember a time when you almost scammed 2 MD's +8 from Vandle, but i'm sure he let you have those too right?? If you want to clear your name then you should publicly apologize to bafert (if he would even accept this) and offer whatever it takes to replace what you took, otherwise you have the scarlet "S" for "scammer" all over you in my book. And please don't come back with some macho reply to hide the fact that you are a scammer and try to direct the attention to something else..[/b]
    1. its not scam, its misunderstanding
    2. yes i took vandles daggers but i gave them back like the next day
    3. ive already offered him the money for the priest so how about u shutup now? u dont know whats going on so dont talk about it.

Infat

How about you learn to respect people... You are banned from my vent and blocked from my msn. Maybe that doesnt bother you but i hope that everyone else will follow and ban you from forums and ko4life vent.. I'm a nice guy but you have stepped my boundary... Have Fun in your FEMA hut... Maybe if this is cleared up i will retract my opinion..

Banned

How about you learn to respect people... You are banned from my vent and blocked from my msn. Maybe that doesnt bother you but i hope that everyone else will follow and ban you from forums and ko4life vent.. I'm a nice guy but you have stepped my boundary... Have Fun in your FEMA hut... Maybe if this is cleared up i will retract my opinion..[/b]
    hm...this is funny. kaan blocks me and ned blocks me for absolutely no reason at all. its ok though, as long as i know i didnt do anything wrong all is well in life

gyrn

Basically it all comes down to what Bafert said:
    Did he say "here you can have my items. I am never coming back to KO" or did he say "you can borrow my items to equip your char"?

I noticed "use" was in the sentence. Use and have are not interchangable. If Bafert said here use my stuff to equip your char because I am never coming back. It is a mixed signal there. But even if he did give you the items and he wants them back... just give him the items back Magic. You have a good clan and you know we will help get you back on your feet. Be the bigger man! After all, he did try to help you.

Magic may sometimes be an asshole or immature but he is not a scammer. There is a big difference between a scam and a misunderstanding!

Banned

as much as i didnt want to....there baf3rt...

Inactive Member

as i said it was a misunderstanding from the start......

Bafert

ty magic thats 1 pe now just wiating on the 25gbs ^.-

Banned

ty magic thats 1 pe now just wiating on the 25gbs ^.-[/b]

im tryin white boy h34r:

Infat

You will find out in life that being honest and making things right will get you further in life. Good decision.

sexy Owa

yeh good call :P

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast