Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Magic

This is a discussion on Magic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he told me to gear my priest..so i did[/b] "gear your priest" and "upgrade my items i dont care if ...
Page: 2

Banned

he told me to gear my priest..so i did[/b]

"gear your priest" and "upgrade my items i dont care if they burn" or "sell my shit to get yourself better shit i dont care" are very big diffs and ffs some common respect and courtesy should tell any mature person in his head "let me just ask to make sure its ok"

thats what i am saying bloods.....if u didnt do this and now he is out his shit at your exspense you owe him those items or equalivent items

Banned

rofl, i'm guessing u took that as the items now being urs
    nice, i applaud u on being retarded [/b]
    lets say when schaf left he gave u that PP +3 and u traded it for some nice warrior item..if he ever came back to the game and u had ur item and he wants his PP +3 back u owed him that item? no

ChaosThreat

"gear your priest" and "upgrade my items i dont care if they burn" or "sell my shit to get yourself better shit i dont care" are very big diffs and ffs some common respect and courtesy should tell any mature person in his head "let me just ask to make sure its ok"

thats what i am saying bloods.....if u didnt do this and now he is out his shit at your exspense you owe him those items or equalivent items[/b]
    AGREED TEZ, BLOODS ITS NOT UR GEAR TO BREAK OR SELL!!

Banned

from were im sitting magic done nothing wrong lol
    (prob cause i hate bafert)[/b]

why dont u give rice back his int preist gear since were on the subject of scamming?

ChaosThreat

lets say when schaf left he gave u that PP +3 and u traded it for some nice warrior item..if he ever came back to the game and u had ur item and he wants his PP +3 back u owed him that item? no[/b]
    yeah if he ever came back he could give him the items he traded for it cuz he is a legit player and would give back what isnt his!

Banned

thats what i am saying bloods.....if u didnt do this and now he is out his shit at your exspense you owe him those items or equalivent items[/b]
    i gave him his items so u can stop posting now. i dont see why my age has to do anything with this anyway..its totally irrelevant to the topic. "OMFG HE'S 12 AND 14 AND DADADADADADA NO WONDER!!!111111" can i call tez a scammer cuz he's short? no. i gave his items back and all his money so guys can say what u want. its the whole asatru_kinsmen vent VS me. nice

Janinball

lets say when schaf left he gave u that PP +3 and u traded it for some nice warrior item..if he ever came back to the game and u had ur item and he wants his PP +3 back u owed him that item? no[/b]
    lol, u truly have no idea who i am or my friendship with schaf
    i've never had anything rlly worth shit and it goes to show seeing as how i've played forever and still lvl 65
    i could care less about items. no way is any in game item worth possible hate between friends
    this game isn't my life, i'm sry

Inactive Member

dude lol hes letting me borrow its LMAO fuking idiot

Inactive Member

tez u have no idea

Banned

lol, u truly have no idea who i am or my friendship with schaf
    i've never had anything rlly worth shit and it goes to show seeing as how i've played forever and still lvl 65
    i could care less about items. no way is any in game item worth possible hate between friends
    this game isn't my life, i'm sry[/b]
    to answer it right. its NO. if he left it to you and u traded it and he came back then that items not his anymore.

Banned

dude lol hes letting me borrow its LMAO fuking idiot[/b]

i was in vent with him and he doesnt think your giving them back....i was just asking.....u getting defensive cause u got something to hide? also nice insulting me back when i ask you a simple question......i guess ur 12 as well?

also bloods your not giving his items back cause he is on here not agreeing with u so that tells me your giving him what "you think" is right which its not

i am not taking sides and i am not posting jokes or making comments about ur voice or height...i am being mature and pointing out facts

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

to answer it right. its NO. if he left it to you and u traded it and he came back then that items not his anymore.[/b]
    actually the answer is "yes" but not exactly yes...he wouldnt give him the items he traded...hed give schaf either money to help him get his stuff back or another pp+3 or something along those lines to repay schaf

theres no such thing as a free lunch...no matter how many ways u try to break it down or justify it being "free" there is no such thing as a free lunch...people are commenting on ur age because ur showing how nieve u are at ur young age

Banned

actually the answer is "yes" but not exactly yes...he wouldnt give him the items he traded...hed give schaf either money to help him get his stuff back or another pp+3 or something along those lines to repay schaf

theres no such thing as a free lunch...no matter how many ways u try to break it down or justify it being "free" there is no such thing as a free lunch...people are commenting on ur age because ur showing how nieve u are at ur young age[/b]

as much as i hate this and it rips my heart out here we go "i agree with cam"

ffs there i said it ....god dammit :angry:

Janinball

to answer it right. its NO. if he left it to you and u traded it and he came back then that items not his anymore.[/b]
    ur whole arguement comes down to me just saying, "yes, i'd trade it"
    sry, i won't do that for u

Bafert

i gave him his items so u can stop posting now. i dont see why my age has to do anything with this anyway..its totally irrelevant to the topic. "OMFG HE'S 12 AND 14 AND DADADADADADA NO WONDER!!!111111" can i call tez a scammer cuz he's short? no. i gave his items back and all his money so guys can say what u want. its the whole asatru_kinsmen vent VS me. nice [/b]

i still dont got my pe's so no id ont or my 2 wp's idc choose u owe me ethier or otherwise id ont have all my stuff

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast