Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Magic

This is a discussion on Magic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im 17, if he wants em back he will ask wont he?...
Page: 3

Inactive Member

im 17, if he wants em back he will ask wont he?

ChaosThreat

BOTTOM LINE MAGIC SCAMMED BAFERT THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT AND ITS UP TO MAGIC TO MAKE IT RIGHT!!

Banned

u have what i had of your's. u just gave u back the SPR def aswell but im still a scammer right?

Beast&Harlot

Ok,we know sheka is a gay scammer, but you know what this isnt about him this is about fucking magic scamming baf3rt.Yes you are that dont pay back the fucking WP's and II

Bafert

u have what i had of your's. u just gave u back the SPR def aswell but im still a scammer right?[/b]

ok i got spr def back but yea i dont got the pe's or wp's so u still owe me u have not gien me all of my shit back

_Tau_

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL UR IN THE WRONG! You got scammed and Bafert was the only one willing to lend you a helping hand. Now I understand what the guy's meant when they said you're no good. He allowed you to "USE" his items, hell I was present in vent the day he let you use them. You had NOTHING, and the only reason you have anything right now is because bafert helped you,and now when he asks for "SOME" of his gear back you go and pull this stunt. You dont burn the bridges you cross bottom line.

P.S lay off all the Hotpockets b/c their obviously screwing up the blood flow to your brain.

Banned

as i said baf. u have whats urs. u have everything thats urs. the money - the SPR def - and the skelly. if i were a scammer i wouldvt kept it all but u know why i didnt? CUZ IM NOT A SCAMMER! OMG NO WAY?!!

nothing better than some late night DOOL im friends with both of them so i wont get into this arguement. my popcorns almost done so make this a long episode k?

Inactive Member

Ok,we know sheka is a gay scammer, but you know what this isnt about him this is about fucking magic scamming baf3rt.Yes you are that dont pay back the fucking WP's and II [/b]
    LOL who i scam ?

Bafert your a good guy and all but people like u should be more careful on who you deal with. This is what you get when dealing with childeren its sad it came to that but people need to think a bit and not share accounts with people they dun know that well.

Hope you get ur items back man sucks what happened, but guilt will get the better of him especially at his age. I dont know "magic" and for all I know he may be a good guy but he is a kid and lacks respect and common knowlege but meh, hopefully he will give your items back I dont think he would do that.

Bafert

i have that back but i dont ahve MY pe's back or MY wp's back those are mine as well not urs so w/e ur stilla scammer and even the ss's i posted admit this u agreed that i let u borrow them in them they arnt urs u straight up jacked them from me ty magic for scamming me cuz theres alot of ur kind in DC.

Beast&Harlot

OMG yes way, sir hotpocket you are a scammer you didnt pay him back for the WP's or PE.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Bafert your a good guy and all but people like u should be more careful on who you deal with. This is what you get when dealing with childeren its sad it came to that but people need to think a bit and not share accounts with people they dun know that well.

Hope you get ur items back man sucks what happened, but guilt will get the better of him especially at his age.[/b]
    wheres the haxing lion? how am i supposed to tell when u post if u got rid of the haxing lioN!?!?!?!?!?!?

Banned

Ok,we know sheka is a gay scammer, but you know what this isnt about him this is about fucking magic scamming baf3rt.Yes you are that dont pay back the fucking WP's and II [/b]

boom is not a scammer as i was just asking a question and also he hasnt scammed anything unless rice comes on here and says he didnt get his items back

as far as bloods i am sure him and baf will come to a mutal agreement on this crap

Beast&Harlot

boom is not a scammer as i was just asking a question and also he hasnt scammed anything unless rice comes on here and says he didnt get his items back

as far as bloods i am sure him and baf will come to a mutal agreement on this crap[/b]
    No they wont magic is only 12 he wont do anything unless he gets it his way

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast