Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Magic

This is a discussion on Magic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bafert your a good guy and all but people like u should be more careful on who you deal with. ...
Page: 4

Banned

Bafert your a good guy and all but people like u should be more careful on who you deal with. This is what you get when dealing with childeren its sad it came to that but people need to think a bit and not share accounts with people they dun know that well.

Hope you get ur items back man sucks what happened, but guilt will get the better of him especially at his age.[/b]
    rofl and who the hell are you? my age has shit to do with anything so lay off it. i gave him what i had that belonged to him. end of story

ChaosThreat

rofl and who the hell are you? my age has shit to do with anything so lay off it. i gave him what i had that belonged to him. end of story[/b]
    if you gave him his stuff then why did he post this wanting it all back...OH WAIT ITS B/C YOU STILL HAVE IT RETARDED LIL HOMO WITH DOWN SYNDROME!!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

people are commenting on ur age because ur showing how nieve u are at ur young age[/b]

my age has shit to do with anything so lay off it.[/b]
    learn to read

Banned

No they wont magic is only 12 he wont do anything unless he gets it his way[/b]
    and how about u shutup. the reason u got banned from this forum the first time was for scamming anyway <_<

Bafert

once again amgic no u did not i still dont have my pe&#39;s where are tehy not on me those are not urs so guess ur still scamming me eh

goodgun scammer hope u scam some mroe ppl that try to help u

guess i wont help any of ym friends now cuz shit like this happens

Janinball

rofl and who the hell are you? my age has shit to do with anything so lay off it. i gave him what i had that belonged to him. end of story[/b]
    it&#39;s probably ur weight

Banned

if you gave him his stuff then why did he post this wanting it all back...OH WAIT ITS B/C YOU STILL HAVE IT RETARDED LIL HOMO WITH DOWN SYNDROME!![/b]

when he posted he had all but his SPR def which i just gave to him so itd done. pls come down here like u always say u will to "beat me up" so i can shoot you....

MrzLies

well.. both are my friends..

and now i remember u asked me 2 scam the guy u i selled your acc... sorry i had 2 say this kid..

who i trust = BAFERT..

give him his stuff u piece of shit.

Beast&amp;Harlot

Yes your age does have shit to do with it. becase your acting like a 2 year old, and your acctualy 12 thats pretty pathetic i accpected more from you, but i didnt scam anyone dumb fuck. My name was cleared anyways you and bafert and aba and how many others were there when the acctual persn scammed that guy and you helped me clear my name so NICE TRY Hotpocket.

ChaosThreat

well shit happens baf but as for MAGIC QUIT BEING A LIL BITCH AND GIVE HIM HIS STUFF BACK!!!

well well i see when you try to help someone it backfires always over a game

i know i quit this game but i sold bafs stuff for igc and let magic borrow it for his priest becuz he jsut got hacked

lost items 2 pe&#39;s (were 2 wp&#39;s but got a good deal) and a II +7 (he traded this for a smite+6 and broke it to 7 and dont even tell me hes doing this) and he has no way to pay back for the ii and his mistake and surely dont intend to find a way. here are soem SS&#39;s[/b]

when he posted he had all but his SPR def which i just gave to him so itd done.[/b]
    u really have problems reading dont u magic?

ChaosThreat

when he posted he had all but his SPR def which i just gave to him so itd done. pls come down here like u always say u will to "beat me up" so i can shoot you....[/b]
    OK GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL COME VISIT YOU, I MEAN IF YOUR NOT SCARED THAT IS!!

Inactive Member

bagfag why u have to bring darkcrusade into this
    can i see a post of DC members scamming ppl pls?

Banned

u really have problems reading dont u magic?[/b]

those arent his so how about dropping it?

OK GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL COME VISIT YOU, I MEAN IF YOUR NOT SCARED THAT IS!![/b]

turn it off h34r:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast