Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Magic

This is a discussion on Magic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Deer Sir HotPocks-Alot , I'll gladly log the J0k3R to get the PE's or WP's whenever you feel the need ...
Page: 5

_Tau_

Deer Sir HotPocks-Alot , I'll gladly log the J0k3R to get the PE's or WP's whenever you feel the need to end your denial.

Janinball

those arent his so how about dropping it?[/b]
    he's obviously got proof that u did scam something
    now let's c ur proof saying those r urs

wheres the haxing lion? how am i supposed to tell when u post if u got rid of the haxing lioN!?!?!?!?!?!?[/b]
    haha, bro I got rid of it cause like 5 people copied my sig and took it from me but once I removed it they removed it so I guess I'll put it back up thanks for reminding me. :P

Banned

OK GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL COME VISIT YOU, I MEAN IF YOUR NOT SCARED THAT IS!![/b]
    13711 40HWY in highland manor g-7..cmon

Beast&Harlot

Sir hotpocksalot LOL your make me giggle. oh and your name to start with should have been YourCocksInMyMouth, Magic.

Oh and Boom one of your clannies scamed one of my friends for gb's and a toto club and aba wouldnt do shit about it.

ChaosThreat

turn it off h34r:[/b]
    NOT UNTIL THAT GOOFY LIL 12 YEAR OLD GROWS SOME BALLS AND IF HE WANTS ME TO GO KICK HIS ASS GIVES ME HIS ADDRESS

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

those arent his so how about dropping it?[/b]
    uve already been proven wrong about the WP's so why bother trying to still say that they were urs? and the II is his as well but u always just skim over that part hoping no one will notice

gogo power rangers! < thats what kids ur age still watch right? :mellow:

Beast&amp;Harlot

uve already been proven wrong about the WP&#39;s so why bother trying to still say that they were urs? and the II is his as well but u always just skim over that part hoping no one will notice

gogo power rangers! < thats what kids ur age still watch right? :mellow:[/b]
    And they eat hot pockets dont forget that

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

And they eat hot pockets dont forget that [/b]
    all ages eat hot pockets -_- who wants to sit around and cook something...easier to just throw something in the microwave wait 1 min and leave

ChaosThreat

13711 40HWY in highland manor g-7..cmon[/b]
    OK well give me an address that exist and then maybe i could !!!!!!!

Beast&amp;Harlot

all ages eat hot pockets -_- who wants to sit around and cook something...easier to just throw something in the microwave wait 1 min and leave[/b]
    yea butyou dont have to have your face stuffed with them. fucking eating them 500% of the time on vent lol.

Banned

uve already been proven wrong about the WP&#39;s so why bother trying to still say that they were urs? and the II is his as well but u always just skim over that part hoping no one will notice

gogo power rangers! < thats what kids ur age still watch right? :mellow:[/b]
    wow ur dumb....he said he didnt care about the II so thats done. when he handed me his items from his char to mine he said to use the item to gear my priest. that pretty much says do what u want with them in itself. u guys can flame me and w/e cuz idc. im not a scammer and anyone will fucking sence knows it

Janinball

all ages eat hot pockets -_- who wants to sit around and cook something...easier to just throw something in the microwave wait 1 min and leave[/b]
    dude, he opens his mouth and the damn song starts playing
    scary, i know h34r:

Banned

OK well give me an address that exist and then maybe i could !!!!!!![/b]
    im at that very place now so how about u get facts strait?

ChaosThreat

im at that very place now so how about u get facts strait?[/b]
    i just mapquested that shit and it said it didnt exist so gimme a legit place and then maybe talk

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast