Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Magic

This is a discussion on Magic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok magic guess wat i care about the ii now wheres my ii u now owe me for it and ...
Page: 6

Bafert

ok magic guess wat i care about the ii now wheres my ii u now owe me for it

and i didnt hand u it saying do as u please i handed it to u saying u can borow it becuz u were naked so now go kill urself becuz ur just telling lies

and it looks liek most ppl have sence becuz all ur doing is trying to lie ursself out and its not working guess when the 12 yr old dont get his way he crys

Inactive Member

who scammed u Ossjo aka HealMyAss ? if it was him he scammed the clan not long ago
    who scammed ur friend?
    ill do something about it

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

wow ur dumb....he said he didnt care about the II so thats done. when he handed me his items from his char to mine he said to use the item to gear my priest. that pretty much says do what u want with them in itself. u guys can flame me and w/e cuz idc. im not a scammer and anyone will fucking sence knows it[/b]
    maybe to someone whos a nieve little kid it means that...to anyone with half a brain it means "here use my items to equipt ur priest" not "here are my items theyre urs do whatever u want with them"

and he said he doesnt care about the II cuz its obvious ur not gonna do a damn thing to repay him

u know its weird magic...the only 2 people that agree with u are urself and boom...every1 else is saying ur a scammer, so i guess ur wrong once again

honestly just wise up and give him his shit ur obviously wrong stop being a stubborn stupid little kid...oh wait i figured out why u cant "it takes a man to admit his mistakes"...ur not a man, ur a boy

Beast&Harlot

ok magic guess wat i care about the ii now wheres my ii u now owe me for it

and i didnt hand u it saying do as u please i handed it to u saying u can borow it becuz u were naked so now go kill urself becuz ur just telling lies

and it looks liek most ppl have sence becuz all ur doing is trying to lie ursself out and its not working guess when the 12 yr old dont get his way he crys[/b]
    Well he is going to try to lie his way out he lies about everything.

ChaosThreat

if i had a heat detector i would just fucking fly over your house and get a signature from your microwave going off 24-7 b/c you eat so many fucking hot pockets!!!

PFK

bitch bitch whine whine, thats wat u get or trusting wrong ppl..now u learn chills_gal stop being tuff over the internet u just make urself look stupid

Banned

again i am not posting childish shit like most of you are

bloods in your msn convos u admit the pes and wps are his or w/e if u didnt give them back please do so

anyways going to pk....cam if ur on d2 on a orc please let me come kill u for fun and show u my shit combo xD

Inactive Member

the way he explained it over ts it seems like it was fair game

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

bloods in your msn convos u admit the pes and wps are his or w/e if u didnt give them back please do so

anyways going to pk....cam if ur on d2 on a orc please let me come kill u for fun and show u my shit combo xD[/b]
    i uninstalled ko months and months ago....games not fun -_-

Beast&Harlot

the way he explained it over ts it seems like it was far game[/b]
    Learn how to spell its fair. And no it wasnt fair and he is going to lie about it because bafert isnt there to defend himself.

Janinball

anyways going to pk....cam if ur on d2 on a orc please let me come kill u for fun and show u my shit combo xD[/b]
    post when ur not pking pls :blink:
    <3

Banned

maybe to someone whos a nieve little kid it means that...to anyone with half a brain it means "here use my items to equipt ur priest" not "here are my items theyre urs do whatever u want with them"

and he said he doesnt care about the II cuz its obvious ur not gonna do a damn thing to repay him

u know its weird magic...the only 2 people that agree with u are urself and boom...every1 else is saying ur a scammer, so i guess ur wrong once again

honestly just wise up and give him his shit ur obviously wrong stop being a stubborn stupid little kid...oh wait i figured out why u cant "it takes a man to admit his mistakes"...ur not a man, ur a boy [/b]
    can people not read on this forum anymore? I GAVE HIM HIS ITEMS. THE PE&#39;S ARE MINE FROM TRADE IN WHICH 2WP&#39;S WERE MINE AND 1 WAS HIS. if u want ill try to raise some money to pay u back ur 1 WP ( which will be hard since i gave u all ur money back) ALL THATS LEFT ON MY ACCOUNT IS MY PE&#39;S, PRIEST FP, AND SHEEK&#39;S LOBO HAMMER. pls tell me baf..whats urs in this list? (dont even say the PE&#39;s cuz u know damn well they aren&#39;t urs. and cama the only reason only 2 people agree with me is because he got a whole vent to go with him against me. when its 1412315643 VS. 2 it would look like the 2 are scammers right? well here its not. its some noobs who want some items so they can go fuck themselves. im not giving you MY items as ive already givin u back urs.

Beast&amp;Harlot

can people not read on this forum anymore? I GAVE HIM HIS ITEMS. THE PE&#39;S ARE MINE FROM TRADE IN WHICH 2WP&#39;S WERE MINE AND 1 WAS HIS. if u want ill try to raise some money to pay u back ur 1 WP ( which will be hard since i gave u all ur money back) ALL THATS LEFT ON MY ACCOUNT IS MY PE&#39;S, PRIEST FP, AND SHEEK&#39;S LOBO HAMMER. pls tell me baf..whats urs in this list? (dont even say the PE&#39;s cuz u know damn well they aren&#39;t urs. and cama the only reason only 2 people agree with me is because he got a whole vent to go with him against me. when its 1412315643 VS. 2 it would look like the 2 are scammers right? well here its not. its some noobs who want some items so they can go fuck themselves. im not giving you MY items as ive already givin u back urs.[/b]
    WRONG MOTHER FUCKER! You had NOTHING because you got hacked remember?

Bafert

i find this funny pls tell me how kronics 1 wp = 2?

i had 1 wp which ive had for a long time and the 2nd i got in a trade for my dd helm -.-

pls tell me was that dd helm urs no it was mine so in that case the wp that was orignally mine and the 1 i got in trade are both mine THAT MAKES 2 so guess wat the 2 wps are mean u trade for 2 pes and now wps = pes in price so u owe me those 2 pes or 2 wps

sexy Owa

pretty lame , i was hacked before but once i found out who it was at least he had the balls to make up for what he did. wouldnt expect that from a child, how about you prove me wrong magic?

your being greedy, what your failing to realize it its just computer pixels to begin with...just give him the items? your really making this much more complicated then it needs to be :/ i for one will not deal with a person being accused as a scammer, and i know plenty of others who wont either clear your rep give him whats his, stop making excuses your making yourself look worse and worse

just trying to help ya out :P end this oke

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast