Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Magic

This is a discussion on Magic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pretty lame , i was hacked before but once i found out who it was at least he had the ...
Page: 7

ChaosThreat

pretty lame , i was hacked before but once i found out who it was at least he had the balls to make up for what he did. wouldnt expect that from a child, how about you prove me wrong magic?

your being greedy, what your failing to realize it its just computer pixels to begin with...just give him the items? your really making this much more complicated then it needs to be :/ i for one will not deal with a person being accused as a scammer, and i know plenty of others who wont either clear your rep give him whats his, stop making excuses your making yourself look worse and worse

just trying to help ya out :P end this oke[/b]
    good call!!

Banned

pretty lame , i was hacked before but once i found out who it was at least he had the balls to make up for what he did. wouldnt expect that from a child, how about you prove me wrong magic?

your being greedy, what your failing to realize it its just computer pixels to begin with...just give him the items? your really making this much more complicated then it needs to be :/ i for one will not deal with a person being accused as a scammer, and i know plenty of others who wont either clear your rep give him whats his, stop making excuses your making yourself look worse and worse

just trying to help ya out :P end this oke[/b]
    im done with this. its been talked about in vent. ill talk to baf3rt in vent in a channel without anyone else (so shit dont start). it will be sorted out but just to let you know...ill hold my ground and im not a scammer

DragonFire

Guys, Fuck off..I did it. ok? god dammit.

Banned Senior Member

btw, very mature for some people in this thread to try to spam vent with connects when they got caught trying to use other accounts.

Hope you enjoyed the small time you will ever spend on the ko4life vent

Banned

btw, very mature for some people in this thread to try to spam vent with connects when they got caught trying to use other accounts.

Hope you enjoyed the small time you will ever spend on the ko4life vent[/b]
    who would that be?...i bet i could guess

DragonFire

who would that be?...i bet i could guess [/b]

Fuck it was me..God you people don't listen..I did it all. :angry:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

k whos the homo who had anal sex with schrotti for 3 days straight!?!?!?!?!?

Fuck it was me..God you people don't listen..I did it all. :angry:[/b]

at least ur honest dragon

k whos the homo who had anal sex with schrotti for 3 days straight!?!?!?!?!?
    <div class='quotemain'>
    Fuck it was me..God you people don&#39;t listen..I did it all. :angry:[/b]
    at least ur honest dragon [/b][/quote]
    eww i rather fuck a dead cow. wtf were u thinking dragon!?

Aba

This has been solved in vent let the topic die.

Beast&amp;Harlot

This has been solved in vent let the topic die.[/b]
    IDK how that is possible when Baf3rt is in bed LOL

GetRichOrDieTrying

boomsheeka never scammed me....just letting him to use my items....i told tez i&#39;m not getting my items back cuz i dont want to go INT preist xD

BP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Wow, this topic went to 6 pages.

Banned Senior Member

shoulda been there on vent for it lutz XD if it wasn&#39;t for that it woulda gone past 10

Why people always gotta bust on the younger kids? :S -.- just cause we&#39;re young you flame us and say we&#39;re immature I&#39;m not defending cracker jack magic but defending myself :P because I could be in the same situation and some1 using my age against me without even knowing me o.0 but yea I only got to like page 3 :P is this over? o.o... Magics a cracker so i have no doubt he tryed to pull some fucking stupid shit on baf =\ magic never had any good items first time I 1v1&#39;d him in cz when he was orc fool had Chitins +7 and Cleavers +8 =\ But ah well I hope all is well now

Bafert

wow so its been resolved even though ive been in bed past 6 hrs? not possible me and magic can talk but it dont change the fact that unless i get 2 wp&#39;s and 2 pe&#39;s he scammed me and i have all the proof for it.

when i trade my dd helm for a 2nd wp fp+9/19 dex helm and 20gb does that make all that his also? was all my monyey his to my over 200 gbs no i was trying to help the kid get back on his feet till i came abck which im guna do soon and now he scews me over, guess when a friend gets hacked all you should do is sit on the sidelines cuz in the end theyll scam ur shit off u ................. o well we can talk magic but it dont change the fact that u owe me items ebcuz 2 wps were not urs not even 1 was urs 1 was kronics 2 were mine so get it right.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast