magic bags/what happens when your bag exspires

This is a discussion on magic bags/what happens when your bag exspires within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u am useing a magic bag and notice i am full on items alot do to a pet auto looking ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

u am useing a magic bag and notice i am full on items alot do to a pet auto looking junk...
    what happens if your bag exspeires and your invitory is full....does your items get deleted or slowly putt back '''
    curious...
    anyone know?

paperownz

if it get deleted, ur item stay there but u cant get em. Until u buy magic bag again

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

ur items that are in there stay there and you can't remove them till you enable a new bag.

Banned

From what i know is, you can't access the items in the bag until you buy a new one.

I remember reading somewhere the items get locked in your magic bags and you have to buy more magic bags to make them useable. just another way for k2 to steal ur money :/.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

if it get deleted, ur item stay there but u cant get em. Until u buy magic bag again[/b]
    they should make it so they slowly be putt back on you ....when you make room.
    guese i will not keep real good stuff in there any more...

';-x

Banned

LOOOL... All replys were the same xD

Banned

Red face

LOOOL... All replys were the same xD[/b]
    yeah, be cool if we could suggest to k2 to fix this...

Pino

there is nothing to fix. they did it on purpose so you buy another magic bag.

DarkSynth

+1