Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm going to do an experiment here. My general opion of the offical forums is most of the users are ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'm going to do an experiment here.

My general opion of the offical forums is most of the users are fucking usless at the game and only know what DCZ is and just represet the 1 hit kills in war.

So as I feel we generally have more experinced and skiller members I be intrested to see how a poll would be on here compared to the officals.

We roughly have a 26k+ user base so we are compariable in size to them.

I will try and see if K2 will be intrested in our results. also I am curious to see if we will vote the same way.

Also if you have voted on the officals can you post in this thread what your offical vote was please.

this has really got me thinking about how different the attitudes and opions are of the two forums on the same game.

Also is it me but does anyone else find chukie and irritating fuck?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

absolutely not.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

If you look at the fact that allready like 90% of the rogues are shit, there are no real players anymore, they all suck and do not know how to play,just some rogues know, what the fuck will they do w/o minor heal? I think its a major disaster for them ^_^ Im lucky im out of the game but my option was NO, do not keep it,i feel pitty for my fellow assasins =)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Agreed about Chuckie being one total asshole. If I were you, I'd just lock this thread honestly. There's at least 4 others already, really tired of seeing people saying the same thing.
    Just keep it as a poll, no opinions. People see well known people replying to this topic with what they've voted for and majority follows and the end results aren't exactly "true", if you know what I mean...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

If you look at the fact that allready like 90% of the rogues are shit, there are no real players anymore, they all suck and do not know how to play,just some rogues know, what the fuck will they do w/o minor heal? I think its a major disaster for them ^_^ Im lucky im out of the game but my option was NO, do not keep it,i feel pitty for my fellow assasins =)[/b]
    or they can learn to actualy have skills and how to use them, perhaps go archer....with the new magic mags they can hold hp pots now , witch makes ko make more money, witch is what they want..

or they can learn to actualy have skills and how to use them, perhaps go archer....with the new magic mags they can hold hp pots now , witch makes ko make more money, witch is what they want..[/b]
    +1 its not like the MH is completely out of question. its a lot worse but still useable if u play it right wit hp pottin just need new kinda timing once expansion is set

Vote keep minor cooldown for various reasons I've already posted in all the other threads.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

+1 its not like the MH is completely out of question. its a lot worse but still useable if u play it right wit hp pottin just need new kinda timing once expansion is set[/b]
    yeah, they can;t just spam one skill but use 2 now....no more macro pedal, its awsome ;]

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Nah im kool with hp+minor, ive done it for over 3 years,that's how i started playin assasin, and afterwards got flamed alot cuz i was so noob that i couldn't minor heal,now minor is gone,lets see what happens, it'll be funny but i wont be seein shit cuz i stopped playing. Really IF i was playin,i would find it bad, i would quit immediatly but right now,its kinda funny how many people will stop playing

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Personally I am not bothered either way. I would like to have a challange if the change it.

Banned

Question

Nah im kool with hp+minor, ive done it for over 3 years,that's how i started playin assasin, and afterwards got flamed alot cuz i was so noob that i couldn't minor heal,now minor is gone,lets see what happens, it'll be funny but i wont be seein shit cuz i stopped playing. Really IF i was playin,i would find it bad, i would quit immediatly but right now,its kinda funny how many people will stop playing[/b]
    yeah hp pot is gona cost less anyway

Banned

yeah, they can;t just spam one skill but use 2 now....no more macro pedal, its awsome ;][/b]
    your an idiot to think a pedal even makes a difference ... it doesn't change your amount of mana so you can still only minor with as much mana as you have. The minor cooldown will destroy the rogue class, minor is pretty much the ONLY way a rogue stays alive because hp pots + and poor minor just doesn't cut it.

Banned

Question

your an idiot to think a pedal even makes a difference ... it doesn't change your amount of mana so you can still only minor with as much mana as you have. The minor cooldown will destroy the rogue class, minor is pretty much the ONLY way a rogue stays alive because hp pots + and poor minor just doesn't cut it.[/b]
    wrks fine if u can skill fast and actualy have skill to combo ,it will putt u guys to the test who is better or not...';-]

I just logged in Beta to do some testing to reconfirm myself that the cooldown is .1 or less.. I sat there spamming minor heal + soulpot.. Between each soulpot it varied a little (i have shitty slow pc and lag and I'm not the best minorer anyways).. But I was able to do 15-19 minors between each soulpot. Average was 17/18 but I did reach 19 a couple times.. If I can do it whilst I suck at minor and my PC is far below par, then the good rogues out there shouldn't have any problem.

I'm not sure. In my opinion, an assassins job never was tanking. But KO is based a lot of ideas and techniques which were developed by the players and not mgame. To expand this, for example, tank ability of assassins.
    But on other hand, if they take out MH, or how they call this "add cooldown on it" is just bringing the game out of balance, they also should remove the chance of being battlepriest. It was never ment that priests are fighters. Even now, the most tank priests don't use shells. It was also found out by the player and not mgames stuff build in.
    It was never ment that a priest goes full str using tier 1 armor. Or paper, cardboard mages. (which unfortunately quit the build more and more afaik)

Good players will allways manage to kill other people, no matter of class.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast