Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Magic jewel powders duped?

This is a discussion on Magic jewel powders duped? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dupe and bug abuse good if you benifit from it? Seems some ppl are two faced, when it dosn't help ...
Page: 5

Babiesforlunch

Dupe and bug abuse good if you benifit from it?
    Seems some ppl are two faced, when it dosn't help em ppl are like fuking abuser/scammer/hacker and shit but when it helps you its ok?
    Abuse is abuse, whether you are the one actually bugging, or wether you are buying from abusers/dupers, you must know the items are not legit.[/b]
    So your pretty much saying that if a dupe did come out and and item was on merchant ridiculously cheap that you MUST HAVE, you wouldnt buy it? Please, thats a bunch of bs. This guy was not the only person benefiting. the entire server is going to buy them whether they are legit or not. There are tons of people who dont have the money or time to put into this game to get mastered so why should he be punished for buy an item that everyone is selling?

DeathInTheNight

So your pretty much saying that if a dupe did come out and and item was on merchant ridiculously cheap that you MUST HAVE, you wouldnt buy it? Please, thats a bunch of bs. This guy was not the only person benefiting. the entire server is going to buy them whether they are legit or not. There are tons of people who dont have the money or time to put into this game to get mastered so why should he be punished for buy an item that everyone is selling?[/b]
    Why? Because it's not legit.
    And don't just assume, just because you would, that everyone would buy them. Maybe most would, especially since ppl haven't been able to farm gems for master/master skills, but it doesn't make it right, and I'd like to think that somewhere in KO there is still them 1 or 2 ppl who are 100% legit, and get what they want w/o cutting any corners.

Rofl....
    Dupe Jewel pownders is a fucking good thing Best way to stop goldfarmers... instead of patch country or close BF
    Please, come on dupe on Manes too ! Friends need blooding and lvl75 skill's rogue

silverbuffer18

Rofl....
    Dupe Jewel pownders is a fucking good thing Best way to stop goldfarmers... instead of patch country or close BF
    Please, come on dupe on Manes too ! Friends need blooding and lvl75 skill's rogue [/b]
    would help warriors complete master quest for cheaper +1

DeathInTheNight

Just find it retarded how so many ppl are condoning this dupe because it benifits you and then bitches when it doesn't. Hope you all buy em and before you turn em in K2 do a dupe wipe. Haha that would really make my day, K2ed for abuse. And anyone who says they are not abusing is full of shit. Buying an illegitamite item is like buying stolen goods, if you knowingly bought a dupe, then you may have just duped them urselfs.
    Doesn't matter how you dress it up or try and convince yourself IT'S OK, because it aint and now I suppose we'll find out who the real GG Legit players are, and really who isn't.

Babiesforlunch

I unfortunately bought my gems when the prices were high for my 75 Skill two months ago. It cost me about 500M, now that magic jewel powders so cheap, its time to make that lost money back I understand your point and I'm sure there is 1 or 2 people out there, who play this game as legit as you. I also know there are many people who are fed up with K2 and there worthless GM's , boss events once every 2 months, speed hackers, koxpers, shitty server lag during war and the list goes on.

So I say fuck that "guilty conscious" and take advantage of what is there. I'm not justifying bugging or saying anything of that sort. I'm just saying if everyone else is gonna get there masters done are your stuck their being stubborn about not wanting to "abuse" a bug, then good for you. It takes alot from person to not take the easy way and I give you props for that. Just don't be mad at others who don't make that same decision. In the end this is just a game and I play it for the friends I have here and just to have some fun.

DeathInTheNight

Its not a case of being mad. And for the record, I don't play anymore and haven't for nearly a year.
    It's just two faced lying bastards I can't stand, say one thing and when they got a benifit, do something else.
    I know ppl are going to buy em, shit happens.
    But when ppl have been saying I'm a GG or Iv'e never ever cheated, and then they buy these, how can they still sit and say they are GG when they aint.
    Atleast some ppl admit that they bend the rules w/o making themselves look trustable, I aint condoning these ppl but atleast they have the balls to know when they have crossed the line.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345