zzz gogog ko

This is a discussion on zzz gogog ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do i know what the king is saying if he is turkish! i mean i want to know why ...
Page: 1

Banned

how do i know what the king is saying if he is turkish! i mean i want to know why you guys let turks play + let them be king.....WHY ..please do somthing

( thats what ticket i sent about the new knig ..nothing wrong with king but can we get somone to tell us what he is saying ) response from ko

Hail POOOOOOOP!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Daffodils

zzz

kinda hard when we dont own the company and theres 100 of the worthless fuckers for every one of us

zetazeta

onlyy 100:1? i always thot its 10000:1...

ISeeYouPee

yea there is alot of them fuckers...thou that is how k2 earns their money xD