Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mainly for Carnac West users

This is a discussion on Mainly for Carnac West users within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would post this in the c-west market but itll get pulled down to quick I wanted to bring up ...
Page: 1

thekingofswing

I would post this in the c-west market but itll get pulled down to quick

I wanted to bring up the subject of the accredited and royal knights quests and how I (and I'm sure others) dont like the fact that the item is tradeable. The accredited and royal symbols are a sign of a strong clan in this game and I for one would not like to see every clan having the best capes on server if they did not earn it.

My request is for the clans on c-west to ignore the temptation to sell the items for coins and only do the quest for yourselves. We are in the newest server and this could be the best way to show a bit of seperation between clans. The coins u could get from selling the quest item would be very nice but I mean cmon with all the babashopping and gold farmer items flying all over the place I think u can find money a bit easier by selling other items. Its quite doubtful that the chinese farmers will make a clan to farm those items for sale so which means its up to the clans to get. I know unde will not be selling it and i believe afk wont be either for the same reasons I listed.

Lets make the people earn what they get themselves and not just babashop to buy the dam item ppl.

thats my rant <3 all

I wanted to bring up the subject of the accredited and royal knights quests and how I (and I&#39;m sure others) dont like the fact that the item is tradeable. The accredited and royal symbols are a sign of a strong clan in this game and I for one would not like to see every clan having the best capes on server if they did not earn it.

My request is for the clans on c-west to ignore the temptation to sell the items for coins and only do the quest for yourselves. We are in the newest server and this could be the best way to show a bit of seperation between clans. The coins u could get from selling the quest item would be very nice but I mean cmon with all the babashopping and gold farmer items flying all over the place I think u can find money a bit easier by selling other items. Its quite doubtful that the chinese farmers will make a clan to farm those items for sale so which means its up to the clans to get. I know unde will not be selling it and i believe afk wont be either for the same reasons I listed.

Lets make the people earn what they get themselves and not just babashop to buy the dam item ppl.
    thats my rant <3 all[/b]
    i agree

but i reckon u should get me 1 O_o

so i can go solo clan ^_^ =P

kronik

I wanted to bring up the subject of the accredited and royal knights quests and how I (and I&#39;m sure others) dont like the fact that the item is tradeable. The accredited and royal symbols are a sign of a strong clan in this game and I for one would not like to see every clan having the best capes on server if they did not earn it.

thats my rant <3 all[/b]
    LOL :lol:

the only reason the top clans are getting top capes in the server is because of all the babashopping in the first place.
    why shouldn&#39;t the symbol be babashopped aswell?

thekingofswing

LOL :lol:

the only reason the top clans are getting top capes in the server is because of all the babashopping in the first place.
    why shouldn&#39;t the symbol be babashopped aswell?[/b]
    i cant say ppl in the top clans arent babashopping but gamer skill still has alot to do with it. the top clans earned their lvls and their np regardless so why should a lvl 60 clan with a couple high np chars get the same bonuses the tops have.

Banned Senior Member

I agree, and imo it makes ppl proud if they earn it themself i would anyway :P

Skittle

i cant say ppl in the top clans arent babashopping but gamer skill still has alot to do with it. the top clans earned their lvls and their np regardless so why should a lvl 60 clan with a couple high np chars get the same bonuses the tops have.[/b]
    I dont think they would have as much NP as they do if they didnt babashop. You cant say skill > items when the babashoppers are 1 hitting people in +7 cleavers.

kronik

i agree btw
    it&#39;s a temptation to sell them as much as it is to buy them with the amount of coins they would sell for

didinino

.... not just babashop to buy the dam item ppl.
    thats my rant <3 all[/b]
    hahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and u think ppl will listen to you just cause u said it?

what u said is like never gonna happen but oh well, GL xD (i hope ur post will change something buddy, sorry for my negative post xD).

thekingofswing

what u said is like never gonna happen but oh well, GL xD (i hope ur post will change something buddy, sorry for my negative post xD).[/b]

well if ppl had common sense is all im asking, maybe play the game for the game and not give the noobs handouts all the time. the donation system stops noob clans from pulling in good players to kill it cause theyd lose their nps, i wish the same would work for these quests but dosent cause its tradable so might as well point it out to ppl that the capes alone is worth more then the profit from selling it.

I dont think they would have as much NP as they do if they didnt babashop. You cant say skill > items when the babashoppers are 1 hitting people in +7 cleavers.[/b]
    u dont have to have good items to own... u are just a noob and cant farm legit tybb

what u said is like never gonna happen but oh well, GL xD (i hope ur post will change something buddy, sorry for my negative post xD).[/b]
    well its obvious 2 clans all ready have listned

Skittle

u dont have to have good items to own... u are just a noob and cant farm legit tybb[/b]
    dont call me a noob when your rogue failed against me tybb

some advice.. l2combo

Banned

i cant say ppl in the top clans arent babashopping but gamer skill still has alot to do with it.[/b]
    You dont need skill at all , its like cz .. gangbang the fck out of it.
    About the symbol thing , who cares if a nubclan got one of the new capes, every1 knows the clan suck anyway

dont call me a noob when your rogue failed against me tybb

some advice.. l2combo[/b]
    Grats ur epenis growed up another 1 cm.

Skittle

is growed up even a word? fail

mrmagic2008

thats my rant <3 all[/b]

a sign/symbol of a good and strong clan is the holder of CSW and also constant leaders on the board of CZ

I think it&#39;s fine the way it is now.

Richie

a sign/symbol of a good and strong clan is the holder of CSW and also constant leaders on the board of CZ

I think it&#39;s fine the way it is now.[/b]
    <sub><sup>Bingo!</sup></sub>
    Rankings honestly mean shit in this game, if you want to prove your clan is the best, go get delos. And if you already have delos...good job, your the current best in your server.

If clans want to farm knights quest symbol, they have that right.
    I am guessing you have done this quest already and to make you and your clan look fancy, you dont want others to have it. Am i right?
    Everything can be bought in this game whether it be by USD or in game trades. If K2 did not want the quest emblem thingy ma jiggy to be passed around they would have made it so it cant be traded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast