Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mainly for Carnac West users

This is a discussion on Mainly for Carnac West users within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont think they would have as much NP as they do if they didnt babashop. You cant say skill ...
Page: 2

I dont think they would have as much NP as they do if they didnt babashop. You cant say skill > items when the babashoppers are 1 hitting people in +7 cleavers.[/b]
    i am not babashoper and have dragon boarded since stone and disturbed donated his nps
    peace <3

Banned

Carnac West is as mess up as Cypher. The difference is Cypher was launch when KOXP was at its max and Carnac is already fill with illegal coins and items.

There were/and still are people who buy GBs from chinese then buy ROLs/ROCs and such from chinese merchants.

I really like what Palan said to Moe, "I buy [GBs] from the cheapest"

Royalassassin

Its a pretty good money maker, if you can kill it like shit but ye tbh

Banned

superiority complex manz.
    who
    cares.

is growed up even a word? fail[/b]
    seems like kalbasa has a bad english grammar. why you don&#39;t pm him in german if you want to?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The problem is you now need so many people involed and often clans to do the blasted thing. I like the fact it can&#39;t be ninja looted like the normal quest so making it tradeable is the lesser of two evils.

LOL :lol:

the only reason the top clans are getting top capes in the server is because of all the babashopping in the first place.
    why shouldn&#39;t the symbol be babashopped aswell?[/b]
    hahah yeah thats kinda true xD

Strawberry

hahaha i wouldnt have even thought of selling the knights drop till i read here ^.^ i wouldnt think it would be worth it for a clan to farm/sell coz it takes alot of people to take that thing down, and could it sell for enough that everyone gets a decent cut?

Tiba

<sub><sup>Bingo!</sup></sub>
    Rankings honestly mean shit in this game, if you want to prove your clan is the best, go get delos. And if you already have delos...good job, your the current best in your server.
    If clans want to farm knights quest symbol, they have that right.
    I am guessing you have done this quest already and to make you and your clan look fancy, you dont want others to have it. Am i right?
    Everything can be bought in this game whether it be by USD or in game trades. If K2 did not want the quest emblem thingy ma jiggy to be passed around they would have made it so it cant be traded.[/b]

your not right =/
    we dont have long capes..
    atleast not yet

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol whats even more funny ur complaining about baba shoppin but yet ur clan is babashopers lolz!

well afk n undes ( on c-west) are the only clans right now that are acredited im sure well keep a lock on it

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

well afk n undes ( on c-west) are the only clans right now that are acredited im sure well keep a lock on it[/b]
    Show&#39;s how little you know.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

well afk n undes ( on c-west) are the only clans right now that are acredited im sure well keep a lock on it[/b]
    smoked look at the colors of the capes next time =). o i forgot u need a new pc, my bad. lol jk :lol:

well u still need to get the nps to even get the long capes so i wouldn&#39;t mind selling it. some people actually will pay alot for it and its a good source of money.

iono how much it sells for, but felankor has to be hard to kill on c-west with a few people...so i imagine you will have at the least 2-3 parties on it.i doubt anyone would pay more than 15-20 gb for it if its 15 its only like 75m each. its rly not that big a deal for 75m... id agree with kingofswing just keep it. selling it is a waist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12