Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

mainstream shit

This is a discussion on mainstream shit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; got your attention (dont hate) why play retail ko when there are perfectly good private servers out i see people ...
Page: 1

Exclamation mainstream shit

got your attention (dont hate)
    why play retail ko when there are perfectly good private servers out
    i see people complaining and complaining about pretty much everything to do with retail ko
    ive played this game for about 7 years now and i can honestly say the rush i get from pk from private farm servers is far greater than that of koxping noobs running around bowl in retail
    stop funding the shitty ass work ethics of the shitty as baboon fags that run ko

i want to know why people play retail ko when there are private servers that are lag free, bug free
    i understand that people have spent $$ on the game and dont want to lose it but your going to in the end
    sell up and join the private server craze
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 12-06-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Banned Senior Member

usko and private servers will never be the same.
    usko = building a char over months, marketing, farming(Not so much anymore), and building a reputation in pk
    privateservers =building your char over a period of a few days with just either farming or pk

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

The differences between private servers and original are very huge.
    First of all on private server u have to expect that will be down sooner or latter instead original will never die .
    Thats the main reason everyone play original no risk of playing for nothing .

USKO/EUKO much more better than private servers.

O_o Senior Member

Just heard from GM that.. Fuck you.
    Leo_BREMEN and wargrim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Just heard from GM that.. Fuck you.
    =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    i see people complaining and complaining about pretty much everything to do with retail ko
    ive played this game for about 7 years now and i can honestly say the rush i get from pk from private farm servers is far greater than that of koxping noobs running around bowl in retail
    stop funding the shitty ass work ethics of the shitty as baboon fags that run ko

i want to know why people play retail ko when there are private servers that are lag free, bug free
    i understand that people have spent $$ on the game and dont want to lose it but your going to in the end
    there is no bug free KO end of story - priv servers dont have THAT amount of persons that trying to cheat.
    maltuz likes this.

because investing time in usko is better then investing time in a server that could close at any point. usko account and items are worth usd. so it making sense to play usko. private servers arnt perfect either. you will encounter hackers and corrupt gms in almost every private server. so why invest all your time in it???? I will say that some privates have great pk and thats the only reason why i play them...

fix ur title dude..

In the end Official servers will last longer, even tho the gameplay might be less fun then in some private servers.
    People want to ensure that their efforts won't go to waste, that's the main reason they won't be playing private servers that much.

Most of the private servers will go down after a few weeks/months, or they only have a few ppl left by then.
    Of course there are exceptions, but still those servers aren't perfect either.

Little archer Senior Member

reported propaganda.

I guess it's because people like to make an investment and then sell out? Also, everyone knows how worthless is to reach dragon or any "high end" achievement in a lousy private server. Even though everyone has already quit, there are people who still strive to be the very best!!!11

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

You got nothing to do I guess?trying to bring people quitting from usko/euko?won't work , belive me.
    If you playing for 7years now I pretty sure that atleast 80% of those 7years you was playing in private servers and never felt a real PK in USKO/EUKO.
    I playing KO for 9years now, 5years ago I wasn't sure if I should start being serious with usko or should I just start playing in private server.
    But then I realized that, why would I waste my time in a private server if the owner can just decide to close it one day?Seems like waste of time to me.
    After I found out that people like you , are worng about USKO I just started playing in C-West when it came out, and belive me..
    Even tho we don't have many people in C-West nowadays, we had good times(lots of pk) and I'm not regret for playing 5years in a server so I can have gg geared characters, while those 5years you probably quitted like 50private servers?

-About people who spending their money about USKO/EUKO , I can't tell you really what they feeling like when they doing it but I'm almost sure that if they paying from their own pocket for a game,
    I guess its not their first time and probably they won't quit just because a "guy" posted in ko4life that everyone should quit USKO/EUKO.

-And no, I didn't buy anything for USD in this game.

Now you , my suggestion is : Once there is a new server coming out in usko/euko , just start playing here and work on ur gear(if u got time for it ofcurse..) and exp ur character.. thats one of the points in this game..

EDIT : Fix the topic title..

Quote Originally Posted by errata View Post
    USKO/EUKO much more better than private servers.
    your right, but only if ppl got time for playing so many hours day by day, if doesnt got time better stop to play

lol @ perfection saying that he has never baba shopped.

hahaha, well its all the same in the end

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast