Krowaz

This is a discussion on Krowaz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We are currently killing it and it is not spawning it's healers that drop nightmare crystals Why? :S...
Page: 1

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

We are currently killing it and it is not spawning it's healers that drop nightmare crystals
    Why? :S

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

... my clan killed krowaz once, but it spawned like 5 greeds and then iron punch KSed us <_< . but i heard the knights drop the nightmare crystals not krowaz himself

SpinalTap

define "killing it"
    Having a warrior tank with 1h weapon and a shield won&#39;t do enough dmg to make him spawn his minions (usually). I forget if he spawned minions having 2 warriors using 1h weapons/shields.
    I usually farm w/ a party to just fuk w/ krowaz, and then a mage party to demolish the ones he spawns.

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Krowaz doesn&#39;t spawn minions for the same reason that mobs are missing from ED and monuments from BDW etc. The server has no available resources to spawn new NPCs.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Doesn&#39;t really answer my question

Krowaz doesn&#39;t spawn minions for the same reason that mobs are missing from ED and monuments from BDW etc. The server has no available resources to spawn new NPCs.[/b]
    yes it answers...